Farewell to a sometimes Manly fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just letting you know ( mainly because of how many of you were involved in the fabulous Go Fund Me fundraiser 2 years ago) that my Panther loving son in law Mick, who was known to don a Manly jersey and attend games with me, lost his four year battle with cancer last night.

Mick leaves behind a wife ( our daughter Alice) and two sons, Tom 8 and Sam 7.

Our hearts are broken beyond belief at present but we are relieved than Micks pain and suffering ( enormous in the last month) is finally over.

RIP Micko, my part time Eagles supporter.

PS: And a final thank you to so very many of you that helped raise almost $20k for them to make some fabulous memories in 2016-17.

Just letting you know ( mainly because of how many of you were involved in the fabulous Go Fund Me fundraiser 2 years ago) that my Panther loving son in law Mick, who was known to don a Manly jersey and attend games with me, lost his four year battle with cancer last night.

Our hearts are broken beyond belief at present but we are relieved than Micks pain and suffering ( enormous in the last month) is finally over.

PS: And a final thank you to so very many of you that helped raise almost $20k for them to make some fabulous memories in 2016-17.
Sad news mate, my condolences to you and your family, and to Mick's family.

Sincerest condolences to your daughter, their children and the extended family Mark, from me and my family, he fought the brave fight, may he rest in peace.

So sad for the loved ones, but a blessed relief from the years of suffering for Mick:angel:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7