Faith in Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He rushes across field cramping whoever is one in from him & therefore accumulatively completely destroys any chance of putting someone further along the line into a hole.

He's not a half because his first thought isn't to promote the ball to someone in a better position, his first thought is to try to score a try every time he has the ball in his hands.

If he hasn't signed the contract I think we could get him for 100k less after tonight's game!
Please enlighten us as to why you have targeted Walker again after tonight’s game? Why have you singled him out? Love to hear your analytical genius of the match & why you made that comment?

He rushes across field cramping whoever is one in from him & therefore accumulatively completely destroys any chance of putting someone further along the line into a hole.
He's not a half because his first thought isn't to promote the ball to someone in a better position, his first thought is to try to score a try every time he has the ball in his hands.

At least he was capable of scoring a try & wants to score try’s unlike most of the others tonight!

People don't get this. World class centre, who dominates the position, asked to play 5/8 first, then fullback, then utility bench, then starting half back.

But apparently it's his fault he doesn't just come in and dominate every position.
Mate we’re fighting an uphill battle sticking up for him. The disdain for him amazes me to be honest. The team loses & its Walker’s fault. I guess it’s Walker’s fault we lose even without him the team. It’s always Walker’s fault lololol. Nothing would give me more pleasure than him re-signing & sticking it right up the haters in here.

Walker is better than both Parker / Harper. Remember when we won a grand final there? Played for NSW? Played for Australia? Played for the Prime Minister's XVII? Played for City? Played for the NRL All Stars?

But yeah, just terrible in the position hahaha
Lol wait until Harper & Parker go thru a lean period then see how the Walker haters react to them. It’ll be exactly the same. They seem to forget how they bagged Parker at the end of last season & the beginning of this one!

Hearing he has signed a further 2 year contract,,,maybe Des see's value in Walker as a mobile utility style player fit for the modern game....actually I may have gone off early :wait:
Walker is not a ute tility He is a Porshe . He is a dynamic Centre with speed :)

At least he was capable of scoring a try & wants to score try’s unlike most of the others tonight!
He needs to let Foran control the game and chime in accordingly. He also rushed a few kicks and kicked early. Should of played center over suli fml

So long as Des never plays him at fullback or halfback again.....
Tend to agree…..bet most were lauding him tonight when he scored the first try but as soon as we lost it was all his fault. It’s what annoys me mate. He’s always singled out yet he plays where he’s asked to play & at least has a go. He’s not a HB or FB….he’s a Centre having to play out of position. Can’t fault Harper or Parker & he won’t displace either of them any time soon, other than due to injury. 14 is where he’s playing well & given that roaming job. Anyway he wasn’t our worst tonight. I do get annoyed though when the likes of Anasta, Cronk & Ennis only spoke of Canberra’s missing players in Whighton & Papali’i yet forgot we were without Tom, DCE, Jake, Schuster etc. With all the possession the raiders had they should have won by much more. It was our errors that gave them field position & hence trys! We constantly put ourselves under pressure. I think Cust should have started with Walker at 14. Gosiewski replacing Ben T was a fvck up. Minimal disruption with Garrick to FB, Suli to wing, Cust to HB. Sigh…..another one that got away. Knights, Raiders…..4 points down the drain.

People don't get this. World class centre, who dominates the position, asked to play 5/8 first, then fullback, then utility bench, then starting half back.

But apparently it's his fault he doesn't just come in and dominate every position.

Walker is not a class centre in the new 2021 Vlandysball.

It is a now primarily a defensive position, especially salary cap wise.

Walker has some value as a 14, utility position, but is no longer a first choice centre, or spine player.

Walker is not a class centre in the new 2021 Vlandysball.

It is a now primarily a defensive position, especially salary cap wise.

Walker has some value as a 14, utility position, but is no longer a first choice centre, or spine player.

Honest question mate, but what are you judging that from ? In 2021 I mean ?

Honest question mate, but what are you judging that from ? In 2021 I mean ?
Every one has their opinion and I am with you feathered friend
A fast centre carves up in any era
Because ,,,, Speed kills and the faster you go the bigger the mediocre mess you leave behind

He needs to let Foran control the game and chime in accordingly. He also rushed a few kicks and kicked early. Should of played center over suli fml
He needs to be gorne!
He is not a TEAM player, tries to score every time he has the ball and upsets the structure and game plan. He is a ME person... look at his public persona...mew, me, me. Thinks he is the best player in the world. He is taking up money far better spent elsewhere.

Did I say I am so over this guy?

Lol wait until Harper & Parker go thru a lean period then see how the Walker haters react to them. It’ll be exactly the same. They seem to forget how they bagged Parker at the end of last season & the beginning of this one!
It's the same with the coach ,as soon as we lose - Blame the coach.
Saying that ,Walker or the coach didn't lose us the game.
Having your top three leadership missing did.(Which no one is talking about)

Last edited:

When was the last time he dominated centre though ,he is a turnstile.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8