Faith in Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Des sees walker as a better option in the halves over Cust we have a problem ....I'm not sure what position he has at our club if any..Maybe a utility of the bench or a permanent centre.

I'm honestly over him.

People don't get this. World class centre, who dominates the position, asked to play 5/8 first, then fullback, then utility bench, then starting half back.

But apparently it's his fault he doesn't just come in and dominate every position.
The problem is that YOU don't get that he is not a good enough centre to displace Harper or Parker in this TEAM.

The guy is a congenital f_ck-up.

You said "full strength" mate. Walker should be nowhere near that 17.

I wouldn't even let him run the water coz he would fark it up.

Walker is better than both Parker / Harper. Remember when we won a grand final there? Played for NSW? Played for Australia? Played for the Prime Minister's XVII? Played for City? Played for the NRL All Stars?

But yeah, just terrible in the position hahaha

Walker is better than both Parker / Harper. Remember when we won a grand final there? Played for NSW? Played for Australia? Played for the Prime Minister's XVII? Played for City? Played for the NRL All Stars?

But yeah, just terrible in the position hahaha
I'm sorry you live in the past mate.
If he is such a superstar centre, why is he not playing in the centres?

You, BOZO and a few others need to learn to live in the present.

I'm sorry you live in the past mate.
If he is such a superstar centre, why is he not playing in the centres?

You, BOZO and a few others need to learn to live in the present.

I don't think I'm living in the past. He's 26 for goodness sakes.

Just because we've had some very short term success, doesn't mean you shouldn't accommodate quality. Are we going to leave Aloiai, Fainu, Davey and others out too?

We should always look at ways of improving. Full strength I'm dropping one of Parker / Harper. I'm playing Fainu at 9, I'm playing Lawton at 14, I'm having Lawton, Keppie, Aloiai & either Sironen or Davey on the bench.

You said "full strength" mate. Walker should be nowhere near that 17.

I wouldn't even let him run the water coz he would fark it up.
What I said originally, was he will again shine as early as the next game and plenty bagging him will again back his ability
Let me state tonight he was terrible, as were 12 others.
What made his game stand out is he wore the 7 and struggled to organise and take options from start to finish....bad option no doubt and frustrating to watch
Even at full strength, I will be surprised if he is not in the 17...not based on tonight or we would only field 5 or 6 players plus the SOO stars and Aloiai

Anyone rather take a punt on Milford for the same dollars that it would take to resign Walker? Dylan is playing better than Milford, but Milford's ceiling is greater.

What I said originally, was he will again shine as early as the next game and plenty bagging him will again back his ability
Let me state tonight he was terrible, as were 12 others.
What made his game stand out is he wore the 7 and struggled to organise and take options from start to finish....bad option no doubt and frustrating to watch
Even at full strength, I will be surprised if he is not in the 17...not based on tonight or we would only field 5 or 6 players plus the SOO stars and Aloiai
Sorry mate, he is crap for my money. No need for us to keep debating how bad the smell is. You're a good sport.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8