Faith in Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As long as he is on minimum coin. Since 2018 he's played even less matches than Foran, and we're paying Foran nothing.

You can also trust Foran to buy a pizza without getting arrested
That's exactly the offer and you Sir are 100% correct

Hearing he has signed a further 2 year contract,,,maybe Des see's value in Walker as a mobile utility style player fit for the modern game....actually I may have gone off early :wait:
Hearing he has signed a further 2 year contract,,,maybe Des see's value in Walker as a mobile utility style player fit for the modern game....actually I may have gone off early :wait:
Really hope he has!!!!! One of my favourite players!

Walker's off field behaviour is secondary to me compared to his on field behaviour. He's suffered some nasty injuries in recent times, but so has Turbo, Foran, Aloiai, Suli etc. It happens. But if he produces on the field and it assists Manly in winning, that's all that matters. He had a quiet one last week but he did his job and wasn't really needed with Turbo and DCE causing mayhem. Even Foran was quiet. The week before for the 30 odd minutes he was on the field he was outstanding. So was Foran in that game. He is a clever player to have as a backup or bench player, if not eventually returning to the centre. It will be interesting to see how he fares against the Raiders.

All about value for money, I guess, but I'm glad Des has once again shown his faith in Walker - his loyalty is one of the things that binds players to him and each other.

As for whether we fans should have faith in Walker, ask me after tonight's game:)

I hope said contract has not been put on the table just yet, and is being dangled in front of him as an incentive to produce the form some on here believe he is capable of.
I'd be waiting until season end before committing. I hope he can show me why he is worthy of another contract because we have plenty of juniors not far from NRL standard and I'd hate to think that in the next two years Walker would put the club through what he has in the past.

Great re-singing but yes must be some strict behaviour clauses. He is a high quality player. He will be great tonight IF he doesn't overplay his hand and IF he can not come up with errors by throwing the miracle pass. If he can just add value and run when the option is there and give good service and hold onto the pill - he will have played well for us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8