'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Zoolander already coming up with excuses for this weeks presser..
“ I had to drive my own car to the game” and “ I’m using my own furniture to sit in the coaches box” no wonder Manly put 50 on us I couldn’t do my job as I didn’t have a Coaching Director by my side... but wait I will be much better next year, you just watch, the only way is up from here so my job will be safe for sure..😂🤣

Barrett has no control of his dogs

Will he last the offseason?

Hopefully we can put 60 on them and leave him humiliated again

Danny Weidler

@Danny_Weidler

·
12m

BREAKING: Lachlan Lewis is being investigated by the NRL Integrity Unit. Serious matter. Bulldogs board discussed the matter. The issue was discovered by club in the last 24 hours. Lewis unlikely to play this week.
@9NewsSyd

@NRLonNine

1630048615203.png

Trent will have to bring his own speakers now.

Barrett has no control of his dogs

Will he last the offseason?

Hopefully we can put 60 on them and leave him humiliated again
Danny Weidler
@Danny_Weidler
·
12m

BREAKING: Lachlan Lewis is being investigated by the NRL Integrity Unit. Serious matter. Bulldogs board discussed the matter. The issue was discovered by club in the last 24 hours. Lewis unlikely to play this week.
@9NewsSyd

@NRLonNine
That's a shame. I was looking forward to Lewis' ineffective match play.

Ash taylor is rumoured to be on his shopping list as well

Barrett reckons he can get him for $200k less than his current contract with the tits
Ash Taylor will be a super star under Trent . Look at what he has done with Flanagan
The proof as they say is in the pudding

So far Buzz is the only journo to discuss this out however instead of constantly blaming the refs Barrett should look at his own record. His last season at manly in 2019 he took a manly team with dce fainu and both turbos to second last and narrowly missed the spoon in our worst ever season since 1947. He has now taken the dogs to the spoon and they are the worst team in 93 years. Anyone who says he just inherited a bad dogs team has not looked at his recruitment of wadell flanno etc. Dean Pay almost made the finals with the dogs and they were much better under him than barrett. Surely this needs to be pointed out.

So far Buzz is the only journo to discuss this out however instead of constantly blaming the refs Barrett should look at his own record. His last season at manly in 2019 he took a manly team with dce fainu and both turbos to second last and narrowly missed the spoon in our worst ever season since 1947. He has now taken the dogs to the spoon and they are the worst team in 93 years. Anyone who says he just inherited a bad dogs team has not looked at his recruitment of wadell flanno etc. Dean Pay almost made the finals with the dogs and they were much better under him than barrett. Surely this needs to be pointed out.
2018*
But yes, was a disaster season where they constantly shocked me with how bad they were

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10