'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In my opinion, if Will didn't go on his mormon mission, or leave the club, he'd be being spoken about like Tommy Turbo. He literally had that many wraps coming through.

A few years at The Bulldogs, he's being retired to St Helens at 28-29 years old.

1630892430709.png

In my opinion, if Will didn't go on his mormon mission, or leave the club, he'd be being spoken about like Tommy Turbo. He literally had that many wraps coming through.

A few years at The Bulldogs, he's being retired to St Helens at 28-29 years old.
I don't wanna seem contrary, but have to disagree. There is arguably not one player in the history of the game that can compare to what Tom has done this season; it's never been done by anyone. Hoppa was never as quick as Tom, never as big, never as busy. Sure, the mission set him back some, but he was destined to be a fine footballer, not a future immortal.

If you go back and look at what each player did at the same age, it's also incomparable. Tom absolutely torched the u/20s scoring 3-4 tries a match. Hoppa did play Australian School Boys but so did Zac Cini lol.

Not sure if anyone has seen Hoppa Seniors social media post about Trent today but he is clearly not a fan😀

Not sure if anyone has seen Hoppa Seniors social media post about Trent today but he is clearly not a fan😀
It's hard to split who the bigger ****wit of the two is though.

The list of Barrett haters in the NRL community seems to just keep growing. Reckon the Penn, Fulton, Hastings and Lussick families will be sending him a Christmas card this year?

Last edited:
lol hoppa. hes a grub but even a broken clock is right twice a day
As much as I hate Trent, I reckon he would give Hoppa Snr a hiding. Trent is still a solid boy and could throw em back in his day. John's just a fat idiot with no brain cells left to be punched out of him. There seems to be a direct correlation between intelligence (or lack thereof) and a resorting to physical violence to make a point. Poor Hoppa.

Lmao, is that you Will?

It can't be John, the punctuation is too good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8