'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Interesting tidbit from the Mole today 😀😂

Bulldogs cap bites​

Versatile Broncos forward John Asiata's move to the Bulldogs is in danger of falling through.

Both parties have all but agreed to terms but the problem is the Bulldogs' disastrous salary cap mess.

Bulldogs cap bites​

Versatile Broncos forward John Asiata's move to the Bulldogs is in danger of falling through.

Both parties have all but agreed to terms but the problem is the Bulldogs' disastrous salary cap mess.
You really have to wonder how they're anywhere near the full cap with that garbage roster.

Not really axed just not renewed
Any way not a list of players other clubs are scrambling trying to sign

Released: Dyldo Napa, Will Hopoate, Lachlan Lewis, Nick Meaney, Renouf Atoni, Sione Katoa, Dean Britt, Chris Smith, James Roumanos, Brad Deitz, Watson Heleta and Kiko Manu

Barrett retained.

Source:

Bulldogs cap bites​

Really, I am surprised....no Im not who am I kidding lol

“Every player is a part of Bulldogs‘ history and will always be welcomed back to the club.
“We now wish each of them, and their family, all the best for the future.”

I know they used to call themselves the family club, but, lol - family or families? With grammar like that coming out of head office the players never had a chance.

Still plenty of love over at the Kennel for the Great One, a comment this morning read,
"
The clean out was absolutely necessary. They are all "B" graders, except Meaney.
I think the critics of Barrett must now realise he had an awesome job to try and get that lot ready and to try and motivate them.
Not a coach in history could have achieved anything with that lot.

Napa's close to signing with the Broncos apparently ... headlines have been a classic, how he has signed to play alongside prop "great" Haas and half "great" Reynolds. To me he has gone from the worst team in the comp to the second worst haha ...

“Every player is a part of Bulldogs‘ history and will always be welcomed back to the club.
“We now wish each of them, and their family, all the best for the future.”

I know they used to call themselves the family club, but, lol - family or families? With grammar like that coming out of head office the players never had a chance.
They are used to all players being related to Bullfrog in some way, at least by marriage.

With Will Hopoate being let go it wouldn't surprise me if Des offered him a cheap contract as a backup player.
Personally, I would be delighted if a Hopoate never pulled on a Manly jersey again. John has brainwashed the clan and poisoned the family name.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8