Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have seen a lot of him play,for me I think he was the most impressive on the edge.
If we do get him tho...how valuable will it be to have someone who has the toughness and size to play at prop,has the workrate and mobility to play at lock and the athleticism,agility and pace to play on the edge(not sure of the ball playing ability and defence )?Would be so valuable as a bench forward.
I wonder if the story is true if it is a swap in sort for Marty...we take on his 200K(guesswork) salary for next year and pay half of Martys' 800K salary and save 200K to get guys like Walker,Saddler and S.Fainu re-signed.
How about we use some of Sorro's salary to buy him and treat the team to a month of Outback Steakhouse meals with the rest of it? I am sure Marty isn't 800k next year.

He signed a 2 yr contract(no get outs)unless we are negotiating fora release he will be here...
A quality NRL player on a low contract..what is the benefit of releasing him.
Unless Des has massive faith on a kid coming up ,I don't think so.
He has done nothing to suggest an upgrade(if I was Davey or his manager I would be looking forward to ripping in next year)
i thought it was a one-year deal with a club option? there was a lot of chatter on here a few months back that we had declined the 2nd year and he was let go???? is this not the case?

our forwards stock going into 2022

Middles:

Marty
Keppie
Aloiai
Sipley
De Luis
Bullemor*
Jake
Paseka
Saddler
Sione Fainu (possible upgrade to top 30)
Alec Tuitavake (possible upgrade to top 30)

Second Rowers:

Schuster
Haumole
Lawton
Burbo

Absolutely stackeddddddd. Only thing I want is another backup second-rower or some marquee second-row signing for 2023, just for the succession plan for once Schuster goes to 6.

He signed a 2 yr contract(no get outs)unless we are negotiating fora release he will be here...
He has done nothing to suggest an upgrade(if I was Davey or his manager I would be looking forward to ripping in next year)
I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him in the next few weeks, takes around six months to recover from an ACL injury, he was up and running a couple of weeks ago

i thought it was a one-year deal with a club option? there was a lot of chatter on here a few months back that we had declined the 2nd year and he was let go???? is this not the case?
The bearded physio said that he was up and running a couple of weeks ago, also are we that sort of club that would have a player play just two first grade games and then punt him?.
Same thing happened to Croker, patience has paid off.

I can't wait for Davey to have a good go injury free. I think he will be a revelation. Just one tough all heart footy player.

Marty Manlys player of the year by a mile. Not sold on this Bullemore just yet, but Des could turn him into something useful.

Man has a pretty young pack If Marty's out. I guess Jake would just need to step up and earn his salary at prop.

Team looks better with Walker at Lock even now.

Marty Manlys player of the year by a mile. Not sold on this Bullemore just yet, but Des could turn him into something useful.

Man has a pretty young pack If Marty's out. I guess Jake would just need to step up and earn his salary at prop.

Team looks better with Walker at Lock even now.
Marty is Manly’s player of the year by a mile? Seriously?

How about we use some of Sorro's salary to buy him and treat the team to a month of Outback Steakhouse meals with the rest of it? I am sure Marty isn't 800k next year.
Why are you sure,where is your info from?
His registered contract amount is 800K......It was reported earlier on the top 100 list on numerous sites....

It's a popular tip but all 3 have scarcely played due to injury. I suppose Siro and Jetski have a history of getting hurt a fair bit, mainly Siro. My guess, out of that trio Siro at most risk of not being re-signed. The other two may get offered one year cut price deals?
it wasn't a tip but a question

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8