Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@globaleagle is Andy Dufresne Canadian? If not, he should be. Because he's likeable.

Well if you mean Tim robbins - nah... he's american.

But, if the mean the character from the book well then... Nah, he's from Maine, usa as well.

How about this:

It turns out that not every escaped former Shawshank prisoner lives happily ever after on a fishing boat in Mexico.

Frank Freshwaters, a man whose name already sounds ripped from a movie, was captured in Florida earlier this week, 56 years after escaping a series of imprisonments that began at Ohio’s Shawshank State Penitentiary in 1959. His nearly six-decade flight makes him the prison’s second-most famous fugitive behind Andy Dufresne, the wrongly convicted (fictional) banker played by Tim Robbins in The Shawshank Redemption, Frank Darabont’s endlessly televised 1994 drama.

Well if you mean Tim robbins - nah... he's american.

But, if the mean the character from the book well then... Nah, he's from Maine, usa as well.

How about this:

It turns out that not every escaped former Shawshank prisoner lives happily ever after on a fishing boat in Mexico.

Frank Freshwaters, a man whose name already sounds ripped from a movie, was captured in Florida earlier this week, 56 years after escaping a series of imprisonments that began at Ohio’s Shawshank State Penitentiary in 1959. His nearly six-decade flight makes him the prison’s second-most famous fugitive behind Andy Dufresne, the wrongly convicted (fictional) banker played by Tim Robbins in The Shawshank Redemption, Frank Darabont’s endlessly televised 1994 drama.

Damn! 56 years later. I hope they take in the statute of limitations into account for the poor bloke. Not offending for that many years after his escape and his age has to count for something.

Last edited:
Broncos should probably take notice when other clubs come sniffing around their players. It probably means the player is good but donkey hq is too thick to realise.
This kid is definitely good - Des will make him a star. He would add a point of difference to our middle. Footwork, pace and line breaking ability. I'm very excited by the prospect of this signing.

Go Manly!

I don't see how releasing MoreBull will ease Brisbane's salary cap. He'd be a relative cheapie. Yet there is speculation they are after expensive Mitchell Pearce? How does that work?
He's contracted for 2022 but probably on a moderate deal, but in a couple of months other clubs can negotiate with him. So if they want to keep him longer term they'd better decide soon because they'll need to fork out quite a lot - and they are probably thinking there are other parts of their squad they'd rather focus on bolstering. My guess anyway

goodbye Sirro & Jetski & Boyle?
It's a popular tip but all 3 have scarcely played due to injury. I suppose Siro and Jetski have a history of getting hurt a fair bit, mainly Siro. My guess, out of that trio Siro at most risk of not being re-signed. The other two may get offered one year cut price deals?

Some random comments from Bronco's HQ

"Going to be upset if Bullemor is lost to Manly of all teams. As if their forward pack isn’t stacked enough"

"I do NOT want to lose Bullemor. I rate him as our 2nd most promising forward behind Haas"

"I guess it was bound to happen at some point, we aren't going to be able to hold on to all of these kids, hopefully Ethan can see what we are building and stay for 'less' like is normal to happen these days because he has as high a ceiling as anyone"

"We aren't going to keep all these young blokes, especially when we need to bring in some older guys. We need to be smart on who we keep. In saying that, I'm a fan of Bull. He's got a bit about him and is a point of difference in our pack. I'd be surprised if Ikin and Co. don't feel the same way"

"He is a middle, 100kg plus and he is still one of the fastest in the squad.

He is smart, runs good lines/hits gaps, supports team mates better than any other forward we have, can get a quick play the ball and good PCMs.

He is a forward that is highly suited to vlandy's ball. We would be really silly to let him go"

"If we get rid of Bullemor, I'll lead the charge for Kevvie and Ikin to be sacked.

He's going to be a damaging front rower in the future"

"I love the impact bully brings at the end of halves, but hes probably not in our best side next year, but if hes not on much I don't see the point in releasing him"

It's a popular tip but all 3 have scarcely played due to injury. I suppose Siro and Jetski have a history of getting hurt a fair bit, mainly Siro. My guess, out of that trio Siro at most risk of not being re-signed. The other two may get offered one year cut price deals?
I think Jetski is gonski for sure and certain.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6