Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he has some pace - I wonder why he was wearing a reserves jersey in each game? Maybe named on the extended bench at the Broncs and then shuffled back to Norths. But yes certainly pace and some movement. I want to see him crashing against big bodies and showing he can make the tough yards as well as being a Fifita. He does remind me of Fifita but we don't want that type of player... one who hardly ever ever takes the tough carry and his defence is suspect and his effort woeful. Fifita is a flat track bully - great running against small men but heartless against the big boys and simply a terrible defender. I also want to see Bullemor's defence - can he hit and stick and is he a tireless worker. That is the type of player we need.

Last edited:
This highlights are from two seasons ago so I'm sure he has lost some of what looks like 'puppy fat'. Again, the highlights don't show any defence and are one-dimensional when deciding if this guy has all-round capabilities.
Of course, but if anyone is taking their opinion on a player from a youtube video then more fool them.

I'm simply dumping some Bullemor content that people may want to peruse

This highlights are from two seasons ago so I'm sure he has lost some of what looks like 'puppy fat'. Again, the highlights don't show any defence and are one-dimensional when deciding if this guy has all-round capabilities.
We only look at those other things if we miss out on him, then we rejoice for dodging a bullet.

Have seen a lot of him play,for me I think he was the most impressive on the edge.
If we do get him tho...how valuable will it be to have someone who has the toughness and size to play at prop,has the workrate and mobility to play at lock and the athleticism,agility and pace to play on the edge(not sure of the ball playing ability and defence )?Would be so valuable as a bench forward.
I wonder if the story is true if it is a swap in sort for Marty...we take on his 200K(guesswork) salary for next year and pay half of Martys' 800K salary and save 200K to get guys like Walker,Saddler and S.Fainu re-signed.

Have seen a lot of him play,for me I think he was the most impressive on the edge.
If we do get him tho...how valuable will it be to have someone who has the toughness and size to play at prop,has the workrate and mobility to play at lock and the athleticism,agility and pace to play on the edge(not sure of the ball playing ability and defence )?Would be so valuable as a bench forward.
I wonder if the story is true if it is a swap in sort for Marty...we take on his 200K(guesswork) salary for next year and pay half of Martys' 800K salary and save 200K to get guys like Walker,Saddler and S.Fainu re-signed.
We also have Davey who showed he had ability in his short stint before his injury. I hope we have retained him.

We also have Davey who showed he had ability in his short stint before his injury. I hope we have retained him.
He signed a 2 yr contract(no get outs)unless we are negotiating fora release he will be here...
A quality NRL player on a low contract..what is the benefit of releasing him.
Unless Des has massive faith on a kid coming up ,I don't think so.
He has done nothing to suggest an upgrade(if I was Davey or his manager I would be looking forward to ripping in next year)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7