Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Marty Manlys player of the year by a mile. Not sold on this Bullemore just yet, but Des could turn him into something useful.

Man has a pretty young pack If Marty's out. I guess Jake would just need to step up and earn his salary at prop.

Team looks better with Walker at Lock even now.
Not player of the year but as opposed to many on here - he has been great week in and week out - all energy

Looks like a pretty good buy...
We will do well to finalise this deal. Broncos fans are none too pleased with it. I would be rapt if we pull it off. He's got a good combination going with Milford in the Warriors game right now. I think his combinations with DCE, Foz and Schuster could be something else.

Last edited:
i thought it was a one-year deal with a club option? there was a lot of chatter on here a few months back that we had declined the 2nd year and he was let go???? is this not the case?
@Eagle of London I couldn't find any info on the club option for Davey for a second year a few months ago. The original reports about the contract have no mention of it. The Manly Sea Eagles contracted players page, has no reference to it. Prior to Foran being picked up again there was a reference to the club option for him on the same page, but nothing for Davey. I asked on here some time ago if any of the club "insiders" who post here, could get some actual information on the true status of Davey's contract. No new info was forthcoming. Until demonstrated otherwise I am just going to assume that he has a second year to run on his contract. He may ask for a release if he thinks he has better chances somewhere else. But considering that we are not re-signing (another assumption) Boyle, Gosiewski et al, I believe he would fancy his chances with us and stay put. I hope he stays with us.

Re the speculation about Kapow leaving:
If he still has a year to run on his contract it doesn't matter if the club wants to release him provided Marty wants to stay? A club can't force out a player with a valid contract.
The only reason he won't be with us next season is if he wants to leave, and he seems very happy at Manly.

Re the speculation about Kapow leaving:
If he still has a year to run on his contract it doesn't matter if the club wants to release him provided Marty wants to stay? A club can't force out a player with a valid contract.
The only reason he won't be with us next season is if he wants to leave, and he seems very happy at Manly.

I don't get it? The posters on this site are adamant he's leaving every year, it's so frustrating.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8