Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he was great last night but I never realised until this season, how lacking he is in footballing awareness. He is a good power athlete but that’s about all he offers. You can see he plays with blinkers on and has no real variety to his game.

That’s why he should be playing in the middle
Agree. Sure, he put a nice bump on Walker but that’s hardly difficult. I’d prefer his role to be simple hit ups and tackles. His leg speed would be valuable and he wouldn’t stifle the attack.

Even his lines can be a bit hit and miss. Foran played at the line to him a number of times but he kept taking inside shoulder when you could see the space outside the defender.

Agree. Sure, he put a nice bump on Walker but that’s hardly difficult. I’d prefer his role to be simple hit ups and tackles. His leg speed would be valuable and he wouldn’t stifle the attack.

Even his lines can be a bit hit and miss. Foran played at the line to him a number of times but he kept taking inside shoulder when you could see the space outside the defender.
I had no problem with his game last night.He may of been running at and bumping off Walker,but that is what all back rowers do,run an the opposition half back to either run through them or at the very least,exhaust them.Much like most do to DCE and I think it worked as Walker was pretty much in affective in the second half

I had no problem with his game last night.He may of been running at and bumping off Walker,but that is what all back rowers do,run an the opposition half back to either run through them or at the very least,exhaust them.Much like most do to DCE and I think it worked as Walker was pretty much in affective in the second half
I thought he was good last night but some might be forgiven for assuming that edge is position, based on his big bump on Walker, who is 70kg ringing wet. I’m saying that most footballers would achieve that, regardless of whether they’re best position is edge or middle. I agree with you that Bully is a prop.

I thought he was good last night but some might be forgiven for assuming that edge is position, based on his big bump on Walker, who is 70kg ringing wet. I’m saying that most footballers would achieve that, regardless of whether they’re best position is edge or middle. I agree with you that Bully is a prop.
Imagine if hamoule was running at walker last night!!

I feel vindicated now , this kid is talented and should be given more opportunities.

Yeah he’s no superstar but will become a bloody good workhorse.
He’s the sort of player every club needs.Covers every position in the pack(obviously not 9),unassuming honest player who wouldn’t cause any problems on or off the field,and wouldn’t demand big coin.An Owen Cunningham type

We need to look at the better teams, and their rosters, before we give huge accolades to certain players.

We really need to get better across the entire park, like we did in the last Des rebuild, when we brought one or two marquee guys in a year.

Ben Kennedy, Ox, Brent Kite, Steven Bell, Jamie Lyon..it was slow and steady, but it gave us momentum.

Our recruitment has been an absolute albatross for years

Well to be honest I deserve it

Matt Parcel

Blake Leary

All looked fantastic in Q Cup.

But Bullemor had at least played first grade !
You weren’t the only one who a wrap on Parcell.I thought he’d be a great buy and many so called experts thought the same.I’d suggest it had a bit to do with the timing of his arrival at the club with Barrett’s tenure,but the fact no other NRL club has tried to bring him back,would indicate he hasn’t really kicked on like many hoped

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8