Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think he can be a gun with his speed and size but needs time in the middle and he can’t seem to get that in FG or Blacktown. His one game in the middle v sharks was only a short stint but very promising.

To be Determined in my view

We know Des loves his incumbents so it's probably no surprise that he isn't getting a run at the moment. We've seen in recent years guys like Guaca and Tuipuluto not consolidating their spot until their form demanded that they stay in the team.

Bullemor hasn't done that yet but has been reasonably solid when put in the middle rotation. and he's only 22.

I'm not giving up on him yet being a decent first grade player.

He's the exact prop we need IMO.
You mean one who barely plays, promises a lot but delivers sweet FA? Don't we already have enough of those? :cool:

I haven't seen enough of him in a Manly jersey to be certain, but he's big and fast and you'd think he'd be a prototype of the new "middle forward". As long as he's patient and we're patient with him, his opportunities will come.

How big is he ... everyone saying he is big, my recollection of seeing him was that he was a small prop...

I am concerned that many of our playing group appear psychologically weak. When the chips are down they loose their resolve aided by crazy DCE plays. Bullemor looked like he was lacking confidence and has lost his form. We need more attention to detail on our players both physically and psychologically IMO

I am concerned that many of our playing group appear psychologically weak. When the chips are down they loose their resolve aided by crazy DCE plays. Bullemor looked like he was lacking confidence and has lost his form. We need more attention to detail on our players both physically and psychologically IMO
A stronger captain doesn’t allow the early knock offs in the last two games.

I think he will pack up and leave for 1st game time, he’s to good a player to be playing in Blacktown.
Can’t understand why he isn’t getting more minutes, it’s not like we are setting the world on fire.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8