Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL just sums up how great our recruitment department is and how attractive the club is to players. Deadset players are lining up to get out of the place. Who'd blame them.
It was attractive enough when Bullemor signed. But with the magificent 7, then Fainu guilty verdict, finals hopes gone with still 4 games to play ... it's hard to imagine it's a fun place to be right now.

It was attractive enough when Bullemor signed. But with the magificent 7, then Fainu guilty verdict, finals hopes gone with still 4 games to play ... it's hard to imagine it's a fun place to be right now.
It's not been much fun watching us disintegrate again. Turbo gets injured so heads go down, we play like garbage then they have a short burst of form but throw it all away with lack of discipline to close out games. Then we try to trump the Dragons bbq gate with pride gate then we have the gangsta case. Split team, rubbish junior teams, long term players leaving. Mate the joint is a basketcase at the moment. I can't even be bothered to go over to Robina to watch them today and that's the first time in 48 years I've ever felt like that.

Yeah and a tough 4 games to get up for now as well. Weird spot tbh. We can’t make the 8 and can’t get the spoon. We are essentially playing the next 4 games for nothing really other than the fans and pride. Must be tough to get motivated for. At least the Titans have motivation to avoid the spoon. Would not be surprised at all if we lose today. First game all year I won’t watch live.

I've been watching him in warm ups and dressing room shots of late and he's just looked a bit distant. Wondered what was going on with him. Makes sense now.

Last edited:
It's not been much fun watching us disintegrate again. Turbo gets injured so heads go down, we play like garbage then they have a short burst of form but throw it all away with lack of discipline to close out games. Then we try to trump the Dragons bbq gate with pride gate then we have the gangsta case. Split team, rubbish junior teams, long term players leaving. Mate the joint is a basketcase at the moment. I can't even be bothered to go over to Robina to watch them today and that's the first time in 48 years I've ever felt like that.
Exactly mate. I was thinking if we were one of the bottom 4 teams the next month at least would be interesting watching us fight to avoid the spoon. I have a pretty empty feeling at the moment around the team.

Yeah and a tough 4 games to get up for now as well. Weird spot tbh. We can’t make the 8 and can’t get the spoon. We are essentially playing the next 4 games for nothing really other than the fans and pride. Must be tough to get motivated for. At least the Titans have motivation to avoid the spoon. Would not be surprised at all if we lose today. First game all year I won’t watch live.
A bit off topic, but in response to your post, I’d like to the competition stay alive for all teams, obviously the 8 is what it’s all about and winning the GF, let’s call that Tier 1. To keep the comp alive for all teams and more importantly us the supporters, follow Tier 1 with Tier 2, the bottom 8, play out the exact same finals series as Tier 1, kind of like a reserve grade fixture within the main comp, being played as a prelude to the main game, Tier 1. NRL wins, extra games, grounds win Via gate revenue increasing with up to 4 teams supporters attending the games during the finals series.
Tier 2 GF and a bottom 8 Minor premiers at least keeps us interested in the end of season games, he’ll it even gives the wooden spooners a shot at redemption, they play semis albeit Tier 2, players stay interested, fans stay interested, NRL makes more money, seems like a win win to me.

Last edited:
This one is more concerning than players moving on to other clubs, overseas, etc.

You are a long time retired, and for young players to be looking to get out altogether is a big red flag to me.

In Bullemores defence though, he is probably looking at who has been playing so well to keep him out of 1st grade, and wondering the same thing we are.

Maybe Bullemore just doesn’t want to be a professional league player and finds the idea of another profession more interesting/enticing. Nothing to do with Des, nothing to do with Manly. Everything to do with personal choice / interests.

But by all means blame your villain of choice.

Bullymore is smart and if he wants to have a secure job without damaging his body/brain then there's not much you can do. I think he's still got a future at the club if he wants to stay.

I wonder though - and I've never been around the training set up - if the fact that our reserve grade train on the other side of Sydney makes it hard to bring up players who understand the lines and the plays?

Generally, always, the reserve grade coach is under strict control of the 1st grade coach and play the same patterns in defence and attack for that very reason ... it is why being the reggies coach is a thankless and unrewarding job ... they have very little autonomy ..

Generally, always, the reserve grade coach is under strict control of the 1st grade coach and play the same patterns in defence and attack for that very reason ... it is why being the reggies coach is a thankless and unrewarding job ... they have very little autonomy ..
Explains a lot then as to why the BWSE are dead last and get lapped nearly every game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4