Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think there is a consistent first grade player somewhere inside him.

As others have mentioned he has to be in the middle rotation.

I agree. I've seen enough to know he should be in the prop rotation.

Marty just isn't the weapon he used to be and Keppie has no self control.

He may start on the bench but I'd have him playing decent minutes either side of half time.

K D Lang in for Bullemor

Maybe someone has challenged Hasler to come up with the slowest team ever fielded. Who's winning this race? Jake, Schuster, Taufua, KDL?
Hopefully late changes

Tuitavake and Weekes in for Jorge and De Luis.

Cant see it from Des though

Hopefully late changes

Love, love, LOVE your thinking mate !! No idea why we aren't giving Ray Vaega a go either tbh. Also Segeyaro for a shot. But according to James, our magician Des Hasler hasn't even spoken to him hahahaa. What a coach !

Injured at training? Otherwise he should be ahead of a few in this squad.

Hopefully late changes

DeLuxe is proven in First Grade to do a good defensive job. Why risk a rookie front rower when we know Sippers only plays 20 minutes per match?

Thoughts on Bullemor so far ? He was our only real signing for this season, but essentially he has just amounted to a "depth" signing as it's turned out. A little disappointing given that there are a couple in front of him who are not setting the highest bar. There was a bit of optimism around him reading back through this thread, but that's probably the Sivertails "Magic Manly Jersey" effect, whereby any player signed by Manly will turn out to better than he was at his previous club, possibly even an immortal if he gets one of the really magic jerseys.

I still think his best spot is middle rather than edge. We'll lose Davey, Walker and Kapow next year so he has opportunity. Could he play that lock role like Cameron Murray ? He has reasonable speed and footwork, just poke through the line, find your front and get a quick play the ball. Occasional ball playing. Or does he take Walkers bench spot next season and just go into middle forward rotation.

I think he has a problem with defensive technique.
He seems to clutch and grab at players, has led to more than a fair share of line breaks and even opposition attacking momentum.
When at marker is "always" offside and the attackers know this and exploit a roll on which really puts the entire Manly defensive line under pressure.
He offers good mobile attack, though I expected a bit more aggression as only seems to run at 70% without to much fight in the contact.
Personally reckon he has far more to offer, but for now deserves to be in NSW cup, based on how he has played and the other options Manly have in the forwards.

Agree with @maxta about his tackling (based entirely on my recollection of one televised Blacktown match, lol). Huge upside though as a forward with size and great leg speed.

Earlier this year I wondered if he was taking some time to adjust to Sydney and a whole new squad of players, and that may be part of it. His stint in reserves is probably to give him a chance to develop a more urgent attiutude. Certainly from his interviews before arriving here he seemed to have a great attitude.

A work in progress, but yes, I'd hoped he'd have established himself as a gun already and he's certainly not there yet.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8