ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I seem to recall a piece on him last year on the Footy Show.
He trains under privileged kids - these kind of stories should be the one that the DT highlight:angel:

Brooke

Bencher
I seem to recall a piece on him last year on the Footy Show.
He trains under privileged kids - these kind of stories should be the one that the DT highlight:angel:
I saw the same story. He sounds like a really humble, decent young man. So now all we need if for the Powers that be to read this. Blake Austin please.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Maybe the plan is to have Bozo do a review, like the one Brian Smith did on Potter.

It allowed the Tigers to sack a Coach and not have it come out that it was a couple of rogue senior Players that flicked their Coach:confused:

The Truth Will Set You Free, Manly @:cool:

Ripper

Reserve Grader
My god, if we are thinking Blake Austin is a good buy.....then we have become a laughing stock. Get carney in, atleast the bloke can play the game better than most, Austin can't.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The fact is this everyone wants to dance around the issue.

The club has to come out tomorrow and say Toovey will be our coach until his contract runs out or sack him now.

No player except for the unwanted are going to join a club with the coaching up in the air.

If it's a choice between us and another club the other will win out.

It needs sorting out now or 2016 will be even worse.

We won't even sign Jack **** until this is sorted, we are currently an official " basket case".

Either sack Toovey, cop the crap that will follow and move on OR, extend Toovey for 12 months which will stop the media BS.

That will fix the issues and give potential players sone confidence.

Brooke

Bencher
The fact is this everyone wants to dance around the issue.

The club has to come out tomorrow and say Toovey will be our coach until his contract runs out or sack him now.

No player except for the unwanted are going to join a club with the coaching up in the air.

If it's a choice between us and another club the other will win out.

It needs sorting out now or 2016 will be even worse.
They can't come out and sack him if they don't have a replacement.
If the intention is to sack him, it would be pointless to come out and say he is the coach until his contract runs out.

I didn't see that but I am clearly a Blake Austin fan . He would be a great pickup if true. He is from Doonside so I am sure would love life on The Northern Beaches.
What makes you think being from Doonside automatically qualifies someone to love life on the Northern Beaches.

And if I hear another person say "Northern Beaches" I am going to................

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Blake Austin is barely a first grader. That's why he went from Tigers to Raiders.

But he is probably as good as we can hope for.

Then we can all bag him next season when we 2 from 10.

Last edited:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
They can't come out and sack him if they don't have a replacement.
If the intention is to sack him, it would be pointless to come out and say he is the coach until his contract runs out.

They either have Nathan Brown OR they are waiting for the Dalai to be sacked !!

Brooke

Bencher
They either have Nathan Brown OR they are waiting for the Dalai to be sacked !!
Someone posted before about Bozo wanting Laurie Daly when he finishes origin.
This would make sense in explaining the silence in backing Tooves, if they were hoping to punt him for Laurie Daley.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Someone posted before about Bozo wanting Laurie Daly when he finishes origin.
This would make more sense in explaining the silence in backing Tooves if they were going to punt him.

I hope the Bozo signing is for the right reasons , if it's just a Penn ploy to get rid of 2V, there will be some seriously pissed off members !!

I'd sign you tomorrow, how are you at people management??
Don't get on with clinically depressed people but other than that, come to think of it hate most people so people management is not my thing.

It's ok I can work in the background and allow Tooves to accept the praise, I will be a "Ghost Technical Coach and Head of Recruitment" even Bozo can accept the praise on my behalf all good.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Don't get on with clinically depressed people but other than that, come to think of it hate most people so people management is not my thing.

It's ok I can work in the background and allow Tooves to accept the praise, I will be a "Ghost Technical Coach and Head of Recruitment" even Bozo can accept the praise on my behalf all good.

How does $300k a year sound to start off, with KPI's moving to circa $500k

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14