Dylan Walker injuries thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jetski ?? Brownie ?? .....ah just be done with it and post the whole passenger manifest.

IMG_0629.JPG

He looks in good spirits
I didn't take this photo personally found it online

DaFBMJ8VQAArnev.jpg

And this one shows Dylan in the background. Not sure if there is any strapping on the left ankle/foot or not.

Here we go again

Walker's heart remains at Redfern

It’s being denied all around but I’m hearing Dylan Walker would love to return to South Sydney in 2019.

You’ve just go to watch Walker on the field for Manly this season to see he is a frustrated man.

His baiting of Storm young gun Curtis Scott - that ended up with Scott suspended and Walker out for six weeks with a facial fracture - is the latest example of his state of mind.

The problem for Walker is that Souths may not have the room in the cap - or the desire - to sign him back for next season.

Walker played his best football at Souths but with Greg Inglis now spending most of his time in the centres and Dane Gagai coming on board this season, the Rabbitohs can’t afford three centres on big money.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...y-rabbitohs/ymw282a7d3ft1hfuogvsuiq9v/slide/1

Here we go again

Walker's heart remains at Redfern

It’s being denied all around but I’m hearing Dylan Walker would love to return to South Sydney in 2019.

You’ve just go to watch Walker on the field for Manly this season to see he is a frustrated man.

His baiting of Storm young gun Curtis Scott - that ended up with Scott suspended and Walker out for six weeks with a facial fracture - is the latest example of his state of mind.

The problem for Walker is that Souths may not have the room in the cap - or the desire - to sign him back for next season.

Walker played his best football at Souths but with Greg Inglis now spending most of his time in the centres and Dane Gagai coming on board this season, the Rabbitohs can’t afford three centres on big money.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...y-rabbitohs/ymw282a7d3ft1hfuogvsuiq9v/slide/1

Walker tries to bait most players he plays against. What a stupid article

Yep best football at Souths, which is why he won centre of the year with us last year.

I think the jerker is at the point where he is more to be pitied than blamed...

Walker moving on is actually not the craziest idea in the world. I am not saying I have heard he is being shopped but he is on a big $$$ for a player that now runs around in the centres. He is being paid 5/8 money because that was the initial plan for him when he signed. It would not surprise me if he ended up elsewhere next season to relieve cap pressure. Especially when you consider that Kelly is on less coin than Walker and Suli will come cheaper than Walker.

This might blow some people away but during our losing streak, we were 100% shopping Martin Taupau. His irresistible form means it's not happening anymore. We offered him to the Eels but Junior Paulo signed and put that to bed. It looks like he will stay at Manly now, thank god! But it does highlight the fact that just like Canterbury, something has to give for the long term viability of the team. I don't want to lose Taupau or Walker and we certainly may not, but I can't see us getting out of all this without at least one player we want to keep, fly the coup.

I also understand that salary caps confuse a lot of people because on the surface it all appears like for like, but letting Hastings, Brown and Uate go at the end of year is not enough to balance everything out at the end of the day because you have to fill the squad with 30 players and the club is concerned about the lack of depth. They might let a big name go so they can sign 2-3 players with the same amount of money.

Walker moving on is actually not the craziest idea in the world. I am not saying I have heard he is being shopped but he is on a big $$$ for a player that now runs around in the centres. He is being paid 5/8 money because that was the initial plan for him when he signed. It would not surprise me if he ended up elsewhere next season to relieve cap pressure. Especially when you consider that Kelly is on less coin than Walker and Suli will come cheaper than Walker.

This might blow some people away but during our losing streak, we were 100% shopping Martin Taupau. His irresistible form means it's not happening anymore. We offered him to the Eels but Junior Paulo signed and put that to bed. It looks like he will stay at Manly now, thank god! But it does highlight the fact that just like Canterbury, something has to give for the long term viability of the team. I don't want to lose Taupau or Walker and we certainly may not, but I can't see us getting out of all this without at least one player we want to keep, fly the coup.

I also understand that salary caps confuse a lot of people because on the surface it all appears like for like, but letting Hastings, Brown and Uate go at the end of year is not enough to balance everything out at the end of the day because you have to fill the squad with 30 players and the club is concerned about the lack of depth. They might let a big name go so they can sign 2-3 players with the same amount of money.
See what you are saying.
I think suli is a gun provided he keeps on track.
So we would stick with hodko for next year and have a crack at a 5/8 in 2020 or upgrade metcalf or Wright if they are ready.
I wouldn't want Marty to go. He might have some days he's down a bit but mostly he's worth every cent.

Any word on Walks patella injury?

Seens the media is too busy frothing at Pongas hammy strain to report on anything to do with Manly

Last I read, initial view is no ligament damage but will need scans to confirm the extent of the injury.

Prob know more on Monday.

Kleenex takes more punishment than you may initially think tbh.
It is the toughest of the tissues.

Walker makes a big positive impact for the team when he is on the field. He is definitely worth the money. Just hope he stays. Injuries happen especially when a player commits himself to playing it hard. I recall the concern many had for Foran during his second great year at Manly when they won the premiership. The way he was playing suggested to some he would not last many years. How perceptive they were.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10