Dylan Walker injuries thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I love Walker and would keep him every day over someone like Marty Kapow. He may get an injury but he plays with a fire I wish all of our team had. Call me crazy but he's actually looked good at 5/8 when playing there this season.

It's not crazy, the last 3 times he has started at 6, we have won the game

Not sure I'd stay with it long term, but we have looked better with him there, and those with a long enough memory will remember how people said Lyon was a **** 5/8 his first time around then came back and was playing very well in the 6 in the 2008 premiership win

It's not crazy, the last 3 times he has started at 6, we have won the game

Not sure I'd stay with it long term, but we have looked better with him there, and those with a long enough memory will remember how people said Lyon was a **** 5/8 his first time around then came back and was playing very well in the 6 in the 2008 premiership win

Surely long term is Walks and Tom Wright swapping between 5/8th and centre where and when it suits the team.

But, does Trent have that type of vision to select this?

I love Walker and would keep him every day over someone like Marty Kapow. He may get an injury but he plays with a fire I wish all of our team had. Call me crazy but he's actually looked good at 5/8 when playing there this season.
Why the negativity against Kapow? If he's guilty of anything it's trying too hard . . . and he doesn't miss matches through injury.
I think Walker should remain at 5/8 (when he gets over his injuries) and Tom Wright should be tried at centre alongside Suli with Kelly on one wing and Tafua or Parker on the other. Walker and Tom Wright offer pace and attacking options. Kelly doesn't get enough chances at centre, but on the wing he may get more room to shine.

The fact the club doesn't have to name a Team until next Tuesday is irrelevant...It be nice to know how serious it is I'm sure he had scans the next day and they would know whether its a 1-2 week injury or more long Term.

The fans deserve better.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10