Dylan Walker injuries thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Great that Walker is coming along! Hope he gets back to his best soon.

Though the nrl is about to fine Manly for using "un-natural" and "inorganic" performance enhancing systems to improve Walker.

...Surgery

What does not kill you makes you stronger .
I am looking forward to seeing a greater Dylan Walker in 2018

After reading this article I would be amazed to see Dylan back 2 months into the comp. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst case scenario.

However long it takes they should not bring him back too soon. We need him fully recovered physically and mentally.

After listening to him this morning, I think he'll be following your lead!

He said the surgeons are saying Rd 4/5. He'll assess how he feels in himself at that point. The main thing he said is that he finished the season last year feeling confident and 100% in his body prior to the injury and doesn't want to return any less than that.

Smart move.

Yep he's too important to risk and given he is a speed player it's critical it's not rushed back for long term damage.

PS Dylan took the time out before the Knights game to take a photo with my young fella who is 8 - we just asked for a quick photo but he did stay & have a quick chat with the little fella too. Dylan seemed a genuine guy who you'd wish all the best for.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...c/news-story/00b784f75a0334ab5f5c5618b141e3f6

SEA Eagles star Dylan Walker says having his first baby with his beautiful fiancee means the world to him.

The 23-year-old from Dee Why told the Manly Daily he was the youngest of eight and had always wanted to be a young dad and have a big brood of his own.

“I’ve always wanted to have a baby,” he said. “I’ve been blessed and lucky enough for it to happen and it means the world to me.”

Walker met 23-year-old Alexandra Ivkovic — an entrepreneur and swimsuit model with a law degree — through friends three years ago.

He said at first he had to work hard at convincing her to go out with him. “I fancied her — she’s a pretty girl and so I tried to impress her,” he said.

“She brushed me a couple of times at the start. She was playing hard to get but she finally gave in.”

C40E87D0-D41A-48CF-9F64-B58255EE75AA.jpeg

Yep he's too important to risk and given he is a speed player it's critical it's not rushed back for long term damage.

PS Dylan took the time out before the Knights game to take a photo with my young fella who is 8 - we just asked for a quick photo but he did stay & have a quick chat with the little fella too. Dylan seemed a genuine guy who you'd wish all the best for.
He gave freely of his time with my son too at the trail in Gosford recently. Thanks Dylan - we were impressed!

Lets not expect too much from Dylan when he comes back to firsts. He's had a nasty couple of long term injuries and they often take half a dozen or so games to regain the confidence in the body. I wouldnt rush him back into firsts. Give him a game or two to find his legs in the Reggies then bring him back. I know that wont happen but expecting the form of last year straight away is naive

Definitely give Dylan all the time he needs to recover before playing a match (reserves or first grade).

Steve Matai missed a fair chunk of the start of the 2011 season after smashing Mick Ennis in the face with his shoulder at the end of the 2010 season. He came back so fresh and was killing it upon his return, and we all know how the 2011 season ended. Although returning from injury instead of suspension, Dylan Walker's return could be reminiscent of Steve's.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...c447471e7?sv=a875581e9153e56faffe975c4e1fde7f

I'd like to see Parker get 2 more weeks at centre if he goes good again this week and give Dylan a couple of halves in reggies to work his way back in.
I like Parker filling Dylan's spot while he moves to fullback if Tom gets picked at origin time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8