Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When the fines are handed down, I reckon the teammates that weren’t invited / did not attend will be pretty happy they weren’t there!

I reckon you are being generous with your estimates. If Dugan got $50k, Vaughan is in line for at least that. I’d expect the club to cop at least a 6 figure fine (partly suspended).

The punishment just has to be severe so that it acts as a sufficient deterrent. If it means spurning the Dragon’s finals ambitions, so be it. There is a lot more at stake.
Are you thinking ONE MILLION DOLLARS?

Are you thinking ONE MILLION DOLLARS?
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

I think 9 players is the minimum required to have a match. We could probably afford to rest our SOO guys.

Interesting this more the Dragons don’t have enough players within the bubble to field a team if all 12 gets suspended
Poor Dragons, I feel sorry for them, they'll have to apply for an exemption to bring up other players into their top 30

Perhaps they get an exemption to use players from their nsw cup team. These guys should all be gone for 14days.
Is their cup side any good? In recent times Garrick and Saab couldn’t get out of the cup side, it may be full of good sth coast players.

Poor Dragons, I feel sorry for them, they'll have to apply for an exemption to bring up other players into their top 30
Which should be denied and the game forfieted. This isn't an extenuating circumstance but a deliberate and stupid act that potentially puts the whole league and trust that PVL would have built between the state govts under the microscope.

If it was Manly the book would be thrown at us

Neighbours say they saw women running down the street when the Police arrived.... no mention so far in the news reports of any other women........ Vaughan will get $30k I guess - club might get a $50k - I think the Bulldogs copped $50k partially because they didn't inform the players properly apparently. I am guessing the players wont be able to hide behind that with St George but with a dozen players involved the club will get a whack. Players will all cop fines - but I want them to miss at least one game as well - would be great hopefully for our for and against.
Hopefully no broken or damaged ankles from trying to run in 6" heels after consuming plenty of grog.

It appears that that 9 of the players at the get together played on Friday night. One player was in 21 and dropped out of starting line up and one (Lomax out injured). They have a very low injury/out list (4).
On that count 14 players unavailable if suspensions are applied and 16 fit to play.
There is a commonsense view in that players all in bubble so no different to all getting together. Vaughans wife treated same as players.
OK that wont fly. Cant wait to hear results

Hopefully no broken or damaged ankles from trying to run in 6" heels after consuming plenty of grog.
Saw Abdo on Big League Wrap. Seems to me he was already making excuses to allow the players to not miss any footy. He said that there was only players in the bubble attending and because they have the bye this week they won't have to rush a decision.

Smells like big fines but no footy missed to me. If it was 5 players they might have thrown the book at them but 12 players is too big a spanner to throw in the works, reckon they will bend over backwards to ensure they can field a team for round 18.

Dogs will have a right to feel very hard done by if Dragons don't miss any games.

Which should be denied and the game forfieted. This isn't an extenuating circumstance but a deliberate and stupid act that potentially puts the whole league and trust that PVL would have built between the state govts under the microscope.

If it was Manly the book would be thrown at us
They won’t forfeit a match as they owe tv the game. I have a feeling it will be big fines and they will let them play. Depends tho PVL might put them out for 14days yet - which I think should happen.

Manly may "covid bonus" their way to the Gf...!

Such idiots.

However, if you were a player not at the party are you:

a) Happy you obeyed covid restrictions, or
b) A little bit sad your team mates had a big party and you weren't invited?

If players are stood down, say for two games, can the club take 2 games worth of contract payments from the players? (my guess is nope).

Often in the NHL if you're suspended, the pro-rata amount of your contract is taken from you and put into the players welfare fund.
I reckon JDB would’ve been sitting at home on the couch with a collar and leash held tightly by his missus anyway.

They won’t forfeit a match as they owe tv the game. I have a feeling it will be big fines and they will let them play. Depends tho PVL might put them out for 14days yet - which I think should happen.
Yeah i agree too mate, fines, refresher for players and officials and a final warning issued to clubs.

They should get 5 figure fines easily and stood down for 2 weeks from last Friday.

Most likely just a fine because Vlandys applies the rules as he sees fit.
Will be interesting

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8