Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only way the wont be suspended is if they get $50k fines each but ... if the NRL is serious and fair and above reproach they will get a $10k fine each and 2 weeks suspension. Vaughan will get a $30k fine either way
$25k each and must quarantine for 14 days before being allowed back in the bubble is what I'm expecting. That's what Dugan got.

Roosters play the dogs next week so for and against is still an issue for us. Hopefully we can get a good win against the faders and a huge win against the merge.

The dragons statement calls it a biosecurity breach, so there must have been others there. If not I don’t see why it would be called that?

But still don't care a will take a win against the dragons any sort of way, they have been our bogey side and we need to give them a good old flogging shut up Andrew Webster and his merry saints supporters in the media.
Anything that will shut Webster up I'm all for. The guy is an embarrassment to the sport.

Roosters play the dogs next week so for and against is still an issue for us. Hopefully we can get a good win against the faders and a huge win against the merge.
We’re +55 over the Roosters???

The only difference is they didn't mix with anyone outside the bubble? So I am thinking if that is the case that the 14 days of quarantine doesn't get invoked.
If the NRL tries to push that line it wouldn't go down well with the state governments that are allowing exemptions that are keeping the comp afloat. Even if there was no one outside the bubble (highly unlikely given they were willing to break the guidelines that apply to everyone right now) they will be made an example of.

When you look at how much the warriors team have given up, playing the whole season away from home & families, just to ensure the comp continues for the season. The least you would expect is that other teams show some respect and do the right thing. Throw the book at these idiots

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8