Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You watch the media go soft on sitting them out cos they know it will benefit Manly. Guarantee it. 360 should be interesting tonight.
Bet if it was us we would have the book thrown at us and 2 weeks suspension for all players involved.

You watch Kent hopper go soft on dragons tonight plus Webster on 100% footy.

Last edited:
I would think that Vaughan would get a suspension at the very least. It is his 2nd offence
Someone on the kennel reckons apparently Vaughan was warned by a neighbour about ringing the cops his reply was he didn't care about getting fines and would pay the $1000 for all that were there.
Could be BS but if not how stupid is the guy if he thought that was all that was going to happen.

Debelin. This has gone from bad to worse. St George 'strongly denied' he was one of the revellers. But now have realised that was incorrect and the cops have fined him.

This is a bloke, you will recall, who very recently gave sworn evidence in court and was convincing enough that at least some of the jury members thought he might have been telling the truth.

Now only weeks later, he is caught up in something that casts doubt on his honesty!

Could hardly be a worse look, for him, the club, the whole game. What a sorry saga

This will not be good for Dragons - I expect massive fines plus some suspensions - say 3 or 4 players

They will ensure the Dragons have enough players to field a team

The CEO isn't holding back, the Dragoons management must be pi$$ing themselves.

The NRL is yet to determine a penalty for the players involved and the club itself, but Abdo admitted that everything was on the table.

"I'm not going to rule anything out (in regards to deducting points as a penalty)," Abdo told Nine News Sydney. "We'll treat every case on its merits."

"I'm just gutted, I'm gutted because I see how hard people have been working to keep the competition going."

Consistency (which, you'll remember, one former NRL head said was "overrated" anyway) and fairness will have nothing to do with the result here. All that will matter is that St George can't possibly be expected to field a team if 11 of their players are suspended. So they'll figure out some way to wriggle around it.

But given current NRL and government directives around COVID, if this isn't bringing the NRL into "disrepute", then what is?

Even if Vlandys would like to brush this under the carpet to preserve the broadcast deal, I expect there could be a few state premiers who won't be so forgiving.
Could easily be serious ramifications for this year's comp.

Someone on the kennel reckons apparently Vaughan was warned by a neighbour about ringing the cops his reply was he didn't care about getting fines and would pay the $1000 for all that were there.
Could be BS but if not how stupid is the guy if he thought that was all that was going to happen.
Hahaha I hope that is true, what an idiot

I think it will be heavy fines....maybe 100k for the club and 5k per player

10k for Vaughan and DeBelin.

2 game suspension for Vaughan and 1 game for DeBelin

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10