Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is somewhat fortunate for us. We did the hard yards to work our way up the ladder and now we’re getting to beat up a few weakened teams to continue the climb.

Would love to put 70+ on the Dragons who are easily our biggest (and you could say only) bogey team in the comp

Last edited:
hmmm, CONUMDRUM. Let's just say what if because of the break in protocol and the NRL doesn't do anything, and say they play Manly and disrupt our season because we go into lockdown because one or more player get Covit positive?

Given the possible consequences, the NRL will have no choice but to do something because I for one will start a class action to sue the NRL for the personal damage it will cause.

Just saying.... you can join in if you would like!

Wonder if JDB was one of them
I was going to say he would have the contacts..... but's that's not nice. Got say he's a very lucky man still be with his wife and family. Reckon my mrs's wouldn't be so forgiving. In fact she said if I had done what he did, don't bother coming home.

I was going to say he would have the contacts..... but's that's not nice. Got say he's a very lucky man still be with his wife and family. Reckon my mrs's wouldn't be so forgiving. In fact she said if I had done what he did, don't bother coming home.
So you’re saying buns with footballers are a bit unorthodox in a marriage?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8