Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't see how there won't be big fines and suspensions for the players involved.

If the NRL waves it through, they are just giving the green light to other players and clubs to disregard the NRL's biosecurity rules and the government's lockdowns. So sure, the need to quarantine may not be there if it was only players from within the bubble there, but the NRL is going to have to sufficiently deter others.

Not to mention the NRL will need to convince the governments that they are worthy of their continued support and special exemptions.

Players named: Fox Sports has confirmed 11 of the players being investigated include: Paul Vaughan, Josh McGuire, Jack Bird, Blake Lawrie, Corey Norman, Kaide Ellis, Matt Dufty, Gerard Beale, Josh Kerr, Daniel Alvaro and Zac Lomax.

This is somewhat fortunate for us. We did the hard yards to work our way up the ladder and now we’re getting to beat up a few weakened teams to continue the climb.

Would love to put 70+ on the Dragons who are easily our biggest (and you could say only) bogey team in the comp
Totally agree, I hate the b.....ds. They have been a thorn in our side for ages just like Newcastle.

Players named: Fox Sports has confirmed 11 of the players being investigated include: Paul Vaughan, Josh McGuire, Jack Bird, Blake Lawrie, Corey Norman, Kaide Ellis, Matt Dufty, Gerard Beale, Josh Kerr, Daniel Alvaro and Zac Lomax.
All should be suspended and gone from our next match against them as they have the bye next weekend

Exactly. It's actually not about the relative increase risk of infection (i.e., if there is an increase in the circumstances). More than anything, it's about the NRL's reputation as an organisation that represents to state governments that it deserves special treatment because it goes above and beyond from a bio-security perspective.
Normal people are only allowed 5 people max in their homes.

edit; wrong, no guests are allowed

Last edited:
This will be a defining moment for PvL and the NRL given the scale of the breach.

They should go hard to make examples of these idiots anything else won’t send the right message to the rest.

And forget about the grovelling apologies that are totally meaningless.
Double standards if they don't go hard after how the dogs players were suspended. PVL will lose a lot fans from the game if he just let's the dragons off and doesn't do anything about it.

That's like ten of their players, we'll end up playing their under 12's or something, wtf is wrong with these morons, I'd much rather we played as close as possible to a full strength side, it doesn't help us as a team other than picking up an easy two points
But still don't care a will take a win against the dragons any sort of way, they have been our bogey side and we need to give them a good old flogging shut up Andrew Webster and his merry saints supporters in the media.

Double standards if they don't go hard after how the dogs players were suspended. PVL will lose a lot fans from the game if he just let's the dragons off and doesn't do anything about it.
I agree but the dog players didn't actually get suspended they had to isolate for 14 days as they were in a hot spot and close contact. NRL didn't actually suspend them.

That said they should be stood down regardless for 2 weeks.
Idiot self privileged selfish imbeciles.

Can't see em all getting suspendend.
10k fines or something I reckon.
Maybe Vaughn sits out as a repeat offender
You are probably right but imagine if this was our players all suspended for at least 2 weeks. Just does not sit right with me that the dragons players are going to get off relatively easy for this.

You are probably right but imagine if this was our players all suspended for at least 2 weeks. Just does not sit right with me that the dragons players are going to get off relatively easy for this.
The only way the wont be suspended is if they get $50k fines each but ... if the NRL is serious and fair and above reproach they will get a $10k fine each and 2 weeks suspension. Vaughan will get a $30k fine either way

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8