Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didn't realise they still weren't even training. What a disrupted lead up to the game against us. At least the loss to Raiders will wake us up and be ready for this game! Another loss to Dragons this week and we are all of a sudden on the fringe of the 8. A win and we are sitting comfortably again.

Des tanked last night's game, just like Bennett is tonight.

Minimum effort to avoid injury and make sure you've got the full compliment ready for the run in the finals.

I thought the Raiders looked like a second division side last night too.
Talking of second division sides, I have been lurking at The Kennel, and this was posted a short time ago, quote ," Get the lube out boys. The Cocks are coming". So No matter how disappointing our last outcome, I'm glad I'm not a Dogs fan.

Talking of second division sides, I have been lurking at The Kennel, and this was posted a short time ago, quote ," Get the lube out boys. The Cocks are coming". So No matter how disappointing our last outcome, I'm glad I'm not a Dogs fan.
We copped the lube by 30 points to 16 at our spiritual sacred home ground by a rabble team

We copped it Doggy style as well

If we think the dragons will be easy beats then we have another thing coming, hook will have whoever plays fired up and ready to prove people wrong about the dragons, even with DCE ( turbo won't back up ) I just don't like our chances on Friday in such a crucial match.
If we think the dragons will be easy beats then we have another thing coming
Well said feathered friend because

No game is a win unless we pull the finger out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8