Des Hasler - Next coach to be SACKED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
..some happy little quips from Enough is enough;

"Surely the players are trying to get des fired ?
How else could you play this **** ?"

"Fk I hope Klemmer gets back on the field and decapitates one of these Manly players.

It would be worth it for the few weeks on the sidelines he'll get.

I don't even think its premature to say this season is already gone anyway.

We have the worst kicking game in the comp, the worst 6 & 7 and the worst spine. We are lucky Newcastle are specials for the wooden spoon."

I wooden't (see what I did :)), count on that last sentence ...:rofl:

Interesting fact.

At Manly, Des had a winning percent of 59. At the Dogs he has a winning percent of......59.

Manly of course won 2 premierships under Des while the Dogs have lost 2 Grand Finals.

And at his time at Manly his winning percentage would have trended upwards, but there I'm sure it's trending in the other direction.

Yea that was really fun reading the doggies link.
Pinching a coach under contract then not allowing us to celebrate the 2011 Gf win by announcing Des has signed with the dogs the very next day.
Karma is a bitch. Suffer Greenberg scum

The funniest thing about this, Des charged those clueless morons 1 million dollars per season to dismantle the club, remove any form of culture (grubby culture at that... salary cap, coffs Harbour etc etc) make its greats resign and turn away their supporters.

I couldn't of planned it any better myself..

I'm sure he's got back ended contracts happening to f$&k them for the next few years once he has left.

Love u Dessy!!!

Last edited:
Pinching a coach under contract then not allowing us to celebrate the 2011 Gf win by announcing Des has signed with the dogs the very next day.
Kharma is a bitch. Suffer Greenberg scum

The funniest thing about this, Des charged those clueless morons 1 million dollars per season to dismantle the club, remove any form of culture (grubby culture at that... salary cap, cord Harbour etc etc) make its greats resign and turn away their supporters.

I'm sure he's got back ended contracts happening to f$&k them for the next few years once he has left.

Love u Dessy!!!
Well when you put it like that..........
All I can do is congratulate him.
And choc at the grubs.
Our agents are everywhere !!

Anyone just read that cleary is about to be announced at an nrl club and it aint the tigs . Bulldogs?

Anyone just read that cleary is about to be announced at an nrl club and it aint the tigs . Bulldogs?

Well apparantly there was an emergency board meeting at the dog pound so maybe they've pulled another big dollar raid and chopped the tigpies grass at the last second like they did to us ....

If I was Cleary I'd rather coach the medium big 4 who are still young with potential then the old slow and shagged no bodies at the dogs

Tigers don't want to be seen to be rushing into a decision apparently.
They'd better move or the dogs will.

Karma is a bitch. Suffer Greenberg scum

The funniest thing about this, Des charged those clueless morons 1 million dollars per season to dismantle the club, remove any form of culture (grubby culture at that... salary cap, coffs Harbour etc etc) make its greats resign and turn away their supporters.

Love u Dessy!!!
Almost as good as job Choc and Foz did on Parra

Apparently all
Over Twitter Des sacked and Ivan to the dogs in the next 48 hours

The Bulldogs have called a board meeting for tomorrow could be unrealated though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6