Des Hasler - Next coach to be SACKED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yea that was really fun reading the doggies link.
Pinching a coach under contract then not allowing us to celebrate the 2011 Gf win by announcing Des has signed with the dogs the very next day.
Karma is a bitch. Suffer Greenberg scum

The funniest thing about this, Des charged those clueless morons 1 million dollars per season to dismantle the club, remove any form of culture (grubby culture at that... salary cap, coffs Harbour etc etc) make its greats resign and turn away their supporters.

I couldn't of planned it any better myself..

I'm sure he's got back ended contracts happening to f$&k them for the next few years once he has left.

Love u Dessy!!!
Well said Phil, and well played Des.

That , if you believe reporters , is all over bar the shouting with Cleary the man.
Des would be ideal for that joint though.
Someone who can defy the board is what they need.

Former magpie great too (as in 2 time premiership winner who then had a season with them) so there is that...

IMG_6437.PNG

Yea that was really fun reading the doggies link.
Pinching a coach under contract then not allowing us to celebrate the 2011 Gf win by announcing Des has signed with the dogs the very next day.
Karma is a bitch. Suffer Greenberg scum

The funniest thing about this, Des charged those clueless morons 1 million dollars per season to dismantle the club, remove any form of culture (grubby culture at that... salary cap, coffs Harbour etc etc) make its greats resign and turn away their supporters.

I couldn't of planned it any better myself..

I'm sure he's got back ended contracts happening to f$&k them for the next few years once he has left.

Love u Dessy!!!
Karma for Des also if the thrashing by Manly seals his demise and sees him sacked. They would have to pay him out big time you would imagine.

If the Dogs lose to Brisbane on Thursday night then i think Des will be marched on Friday morning. No idea who the caretaker manager would be, but you cant see the Dogs board persisting with him after another loss...

Des Hasler may have reached use-by date at Canterbury, say former Bulldogs SMH

A trio of Canterbury premiership winners have spoken of their concerns about the direction the Bulldogs are heading in following a 36-0 thrashing by Manly, indicating Des Hasler has reached his use-by date at Belmore.

Hasler's future at the club is hanging in the balance after the Lottoland rout and it appears he will need a remarkable turnaround from his team against Brisbane on Thursday night and in coming weeks to keep his job beyond this season.
"All I'll say is it was very difficult sitting there watching and taking it seriously," said Paul Dunn, the 1988 Clive Churchill medallist and former Bulldogs board member.
They've lost seven out of their last eight games now. It doesn't look like anything is changing. It's going to be a long year

Premiership-winning captain Peter Tunks believes the clash against the Broncos at ANZ Stadium in round five now shapes as the "biggest match for the club for a long time".

"Des has been there a long time," Tunks said. "He'd have to understand there comes a time when a coach has been somewhere for long enough and what he's telling them is maybe going in one ear and out the other.

"They talk about losing the dressing room. Well, there was a lot of effort put in [on Saturday] but there was something missing. I haven't seen that from a Canterbury team for a long, long time.

"There is a sell-by date for everybody. It didn't look like the players are in on what Des is trying to get them to do. When you have a result like [on Saturday] it's not a good sign. Des has made the semis every year [since he arrived at Canterbury in 2012] and two grand finals. But they've had one win this year and in round four to get beaten 36-0 by a team that had only won one game before then you've got to be pretty concerned."

Fairfax Media was told last week that the finalisation of Hasler's two-year contract extension would hinge on performances over the proceeding eight rounds, including the visit to Manly, with the end point of that period constituting nearly the halfway point of the season.

The Bulldogs are adamant there is no set time frame but what is increasingly evident is that Hasler can ill afford another Manly-like beating on Thursday night. Canterbury is a club renowned for setting high standards and despite Hasler's rich record of reaching
the top eight and beyond what was on display on the northern beaches was wildly out of character with Bulldogs sides of the past.

"It looks on the surface that there is a fair amount of passion missing grand final-winning second-rower Graeme Hughes said. "Unless they can find
something it's almost time for all parties to move on."

Kennel ...
It's all come up the broncos v dogs on Thursday. I wouldn't be lying if I said I want to get flogged. I am absolutely sick of these abysmal performances and dis interest from our players. I purchase merchandise and attend games to watch what appears to be an under 5s side. There is 0 AND I MEAN 0 organisation, everyone looks like they are 5 years old in New York that just got penetrated.

Let's not speak about what we do at training I wouldn't know. I assume we do eating contest and no we're not done yet. LEARN TO CATCH A MOTHERTRUCKING BALL. How you get in first grade no knowing how to catch is beyond me. AND DES HASLER DEAL IS ALMOST DONE. BEING FLOGGED AGAINST MANLY BY 36. ITS INEVITABLE WE ARE GETTING SMACKED BY THE BRONCS.
I have supported the apparent dogs of war for 25 years and I AM DEMANDING CHANGES NOW.
DES FCK OF!

Kennel ...
It's all come up the broncos v dogs on Thursday. I wouldn't be lying if I said I want to get flogged. I am absolutely sick of these abysmal performances and dis interest from our players. I purchase merchandise and attend games to watch what appears to be an under 5s side. There is 0 AND I MEAN 0 organisation, everyone looks like they are 5 years old in New York that just got penetrated.

Let's not speak about what we do at training I wouldn't know. I assume we do eating contest and no we're not done yet. LEARN TO CATCH A MOTHERTRUCKING BALL. How you get in first grade no knowing how to catch is beyond me. AND DES HASLER DEAL IS ALMOST DONE. BEING FLOGGED AGAINST MANLY BY 36. ITS INEVITABLE WE ARE GETTING SMACKED BY THE BRONCS.
I have supported the apparent dogs of war for 25 years and I AM DEMANDING CHANGES NOW.
DES FCK OF!
Sorry, BOZO, but could you also provide a translation? I tried Google Translate but it doesn't recognise "Bulldog" as a language.

The grass is not always greener on the other side feathered friends .
Kennel ......
DES: "Thursday can't come quick enough".
ME: "Your arse out the door can't come quick enough".
6929.jpg

Hasler added some life to the Dogs initially but seems to have lost the dressing room recently ....the players seem bored, tired, unmotivated and seem to play a very predictable brand of footy.
Against Manly, only the slapper ran straight....the other forwards went sideways and when it starts that way...it cramps the backs who then play across the field also - very little Direct running.
I quite enjoyed it actually....hope he takes Klemmer and the Morris boys when he backdoors them to join the Tigers.

I think it's great that all this is keeping the sea eagles under the radar. It wasn't that we were good it's that the dogs were terrible. Thanks des.

And the week before its that the Cowboys were tired and missing two big men. No mention of the four we were missing.

I think it's great that all this is keeping the sea eagles under the radar. It wasn't that we were good it's that the dogs were terrible. Thanks des.

And the week before its that the Cowboys were tired and missing two big men. No mention of the four we were missing.

Hope the Rorters believe that too!

We were not good ????? We were fcking Manly Magnificent . Not only did we put 36 points on them but our destructive defence held them to ZERO.
When was the last time the dogs were beaten 36 ZERO?
Manly is not under the radar. They are somewhere over
the rainbow and are going to kick the roosters ass !!!
over_the_rainbow.gif

We were not good ????? We were fcking Manly Magnificent . Not only did we put 36 points on them but our destructive defence held them to ZERO.
When was the last time the dogs were beaten 36 ZERO?
Manly is not under the radar. They are somewhere over
the rainbow and are going to kick the roosters ass !!!
View attachment 5137

Actually it was only last year versus Nth Qld that they lost 36 nil!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7