Des Hasler - Next coach to be SACKED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope the Rorters believe that too!
We have Carved up the Cowgirls
We have Demolished the Dogs
Now we will ...
Fck the feather dusters
Watch out NRL
We are Sea eagles on heat !!!
100412-13_27-7257-Edit.jpg

We were not good ????? We were fcking Manly Magnificent . Not only did we put 36 points on them but our destructive defence held them to ZERO.
When was the last time the dogs were beaten 36 ZERO?
Manly is not under the radar. They are somewhere over
the rainbow and are going to kick the roosters ass !!!
View attachment 5137
Chill feathered friend...under the radar is a good thing.

We have Carved up the Cowgirls
We have Demolished the Dogs
Now we will ...
Fck the feather dusters
Watch out NRL
We are Sea eagles on heat !!!

I hope your so right feathered friend because if we don't win I expect silvertails to go into meltdown and will make the kennel look like mother teresa.

By the way does anyone know where Mr Invisible is, he had all the gossip about Des departing for the Dawgs :finger::finger::finger: Maybe he could enlighten us :makeup::makeup::giggle::giggle:

I hope your so right feathered friend because if we don't win I expect silvertails to go into meltdown and will make the kennel look like mother teresa.

By the way does anyone know where Mr Invisible is, he had all the gossip about Des departing for the Dawgs :finger::finger::finger: Maybe he could enlighten us :makeup::makeup::giggle::giggle:
You will find Mr Invisible at the Kennel forum and as usual he is full of sht :)

Actually it was only last year versus Nth Qld that they lost 36 nil!
Actually just for the record ......
Had Dylan Walker slotted his 80th-minute conversion, the Sea Eagles would have equalled their biggest win over the Bulldogs. Instead, they fell two points short of the record set back in 1954 (45-7) courtesy of four tries and nine goals to Ron Rowles. It was also the third time Manly had held the Bulldogs scoreless (18-0 in 1988 and 26-0 in 1995). While it was a day to forget at his old stomping ground, Des Hasler's worst loss as Bulldogs coach remains the 38-0 defeat at the hands of the Roosters when Sonny Bill Williams scored a double against his former side back in 2013.

If it's Pay to the Dogs and Cleary to the Tigers what's the chances of Des sitting the year out and being the Blues coach next year.

That is assuming they move Daley, but NSWRL have never come out saying negative stuff, so can't see him moving on.

The only way Des will go is if the dogs sack him, or he has another gig. He is on $1M and if he just leaves, he doesnt get paid.

Well based on last year you would have thought that the dragons would be in the hunt (pun intended) for a new coach, but they seem to have found some form. Whilst I dont think they will sustain their sucess, if they do, I imagine Mary is safe.

Dessy could very well be getting a 500K holiday if the dogs move him on.

Actually just for the record ......
Had Dylan Walker slotted his 80th-minute conversion, the Sea Eagles would have equalled their biggest win over the Bulldogs. Instead, they fell two points short of the record set back in 1954 (45-7) courtesy of four tries and nine goals to Ron Rowles. It was also the third time Manly had held the Bulldogs scoreless (18-0 in 1988 and 26-0 in 1995). While it was a day to forget at his old stomping ground, Des Hasler's worst loss as Bulldogs coach remains the 38-0 defeat at the hands of the Roosters when Sonny Bill Williams scored a double against his former side back in 2013.
If you are going to cut and paste an article from the nrl website i think you should at least povide a link to the article.

http://www.nrl.com/stats-that-matter-round-4/tabid/10874/newsid/105098/default.aspx

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...with-canterbury-bulldogs-20170328-gv8msa.html

Canterbury coach Des Hasler remains confident he will ink an extension to stay at the Bulldogs, despite the intense scrutiny placed on him in the past week.

The club's board will meet on Thursday, just hours before the side's massive clash with Brisbane at ANZ Stadium, and it's expected Hasler's future will be high on the agenda.

So that's that then!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8