Des Hasler - Next coach to be SACKED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Those Bulldogs mailed it in today. I didn't think I'd ever see a worse performance than Manly 2 weeks ago but whoops there it is!!!!
NYEagle

In the car now after traveling down first time in two years to Brookie with a dogs supporting mate of mine who picked me up on the way down from Forster.
He has two hours of my beer fuelled insights on the game to keep him company.
Interestingly he gets a call on the way out from a dubious source ( but who does get dogs info ) Des won't last the month replaced by Dean Pay.
After today I think he'll be on the money.
They didn't want to be there.

Hasbeen has had his day, he was a good coach but those days are gone. Onward and upward with our man Trent. You're only as good as your last game and Dessies stank to high Heaven.

Being honest: I literally stood up after that game, told the missus I'm getting drunk, and to be prepared to have a shag when she gets home from going out.

That's how pumped I was.
Mate, we had some curse words back in the day, but this is great stuff for our team. What a day! Can you believe we flogged the sh1t out of Canterbury 36-0....HOLY F@CK

Hasbeen has had his day, he was a good coach but those days are gone. Onward and upward with our man Trent. You're only as good as your last game and Dessies stank to high Heaven.

Starting to worry me as well, and I'll always love Des. Despite what transpired, he'll always be a Manly legend to me.

The awesome coaches though, have a knack of staying ahead of the opposition, and staying relevant. I hope he can do it.

Barret though seems to have our defense (especially out wide where we historically have been weak) absolutely firing.

In the car now after traveling down first time in two years to Brookie with a dogs supporting mate of mine who picked me up on the way down from Forster.
He has two hours of my beer fuelled insights on the game to keep him company.
Interestingly he gets a call on the way out from a dubious source ( but who does get dogs info ) Des won't last the month replaced by Dean Pay.
After today I think he'll be on the money.
They didn't want to be there.

Des to the tiggers?

Mate, we had some curse words back in the day, but this is great stuff for our team. What a day! Can you believe we flogged the sh1t out of Canterbury 36-0....HOLY F@CK

Literally, and this is embarrassing a little...when Uate got up, and I saw his and Walkers face after that last try, then DCE's, (god, how embarrassing), I literally shed a bit of a tear.

The lack of urgency in the Dogs was apparent.

I think that the Morris twins have overstayed their welcome.@:cool:

I didn't see anything in their forwards that outshone the Manly pack.

That Klemmer slap is really irksome :swear:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8