Des Hasler - Next coach to be SACKED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just out of interest, what are your thoughts on the teams fitness over the last fortnight?

Honestly, not great. I don't want to rain on two amazing performances. BUT, I have felt in both games, towards the end, we got really sloppy ball control wise, because of the energy spent in defense early on.

You need to keep your foot down on the pedal. If we were fitter, I think from 45-70 odd minute mark, we'd have scored a few points. We literally died in the arse, but so did The Dogs, thankfully.

I am as happy as I've been in years. But like DCE, and all the others say, they are improving, and it's a work in progress. The players themselves say they go flat in periods of games (even the last two), so surely I can think that, as well?

Two teams who seem to consistently play 80 minutes in all games played this year are The Chooks (will be a good test next week), and The Storm. Just balls to the wall for 80 minutes.

We'll can't have a flat period like we did against The Dogs, against The Chooks next week, or they will capitalise.

Honestly, not great. I don't want to rain on two amazing performances. BUT, I have felt in both games, towards the end, we got really sloppy ball control wise, because of the energy spent in defense early on.

You need to keep your foot down on the pedal. If we were fitter, I think from 45-70 odd minute mark, we'd have scored a few points. We literally died in the arse, but so did The Dogs, thankfully.

I am as happy as I've been in years. But like DCE, and all the others say, they are improving, and it's a work in progress. The players themselves say they go flat in periods of games (even the last two), so surely I can think that, as well?

Two teams who seem to consistently play 80 minutes in all games played this year are The Chooks (will be a good test next week), and The Storm. Just balls to the wall for 80 minutes.

We'll can't have a flat period like we did against The Dogs, against The Chooks next week, or they will capitalise.

What a load of fairy tale sh11te. You are a complete dribbler.

Fair enough, but I did think Easts were gifted the game last week in what was the worst refereeing performance I've seen since the 2015 GF. And the Tits came storming home against them in round 1. In my opinion an unfit team doesn't hold the Cows and Dogs to 8 Points over 160 mins, whilst piling on 66. Also DCE when on song, and playing behind a dominant forward pack, is up there with both Thurston and Cronk. In fact some of the things he did today were beyond even Cronk.

Fair enough, but I did think Easts were gifted the game last week in what was the worst refereeing performance I've seen since the 2015 GF. And the Tits came storming home against them in round 1. In my opinion an unfit team doesn't hold the Cows and Dogs to 8 Points over 160 mins, whilst piling on 66. Also DCE when on song, and playing behind a dominant forward pack, is up there with both Thurston and Cronk. In fact some of the things he did today were beyond even Cronk.

Absolutely mate. DCE these past two games is amazing. I forget which commentator said it tonight, but they said attitude is something you need to get right, and our teams attitude (even in game one) was & is amazing.

The other bits can easily be fixed. The last two weeks tell me we are top 8. A win against The Chooks tells me we could be title contenders :)

Im pretty sure we have a history of clocking off with a big lead.
Good win though.

I'm also interested to hear your thoughts on DCE. After all you have been one of his biggest detractors over the last few weeks. That performance was the most dominant of any half this year. And what about Nate? Don't let me even start talking about Nate.

In what sense @Woodsie? Do you not think we went flat for maybe 25 minutes tonight?

Your complete lack of football knowledge that thinks this is somehow unusual, or limited to Manly and your childish jingoism solution of "saying just balls to the wall for 80 minutes cherubs"

Your foolish lack of understanding that there are two teams on the field and sometimes the other team has an influence on events.

But, please don't let me interrupt your stupidity .... carry on telling us what we should do to win a game

Absolutely mate. DCE these past two games is amazing. I forget which commentator said it tonight, but they said attitude is something you need to get right, and our teams attitude (even in game one) was & is amazing.

The other bits can easily be fixed. The last two weeks tell me we are top 8. A win against The Chooks tells me we could be title contenders :)

Again with your hypocritical bullshiite ...... you have been bagging the sh11te out of everybody for a year.

I'm also interested to hear your thoughts on DCE. After all you have been one of his biggest detractors over the last few weeks. That performance was the most dominant of any half this year. And what about Nate? Don't let me even start talking about Nate.

Aaah, I see, you're having a dig, not asking a question. o_O. Sorry, I thought you were just interested and being a good bloke in asking respectfully, until I saw your response to Woodsie's post.

I've said my piece about DCE in a few posts.Not going to entertain the rest of your comments. I'm too happy about the win. Go flame on someone else mate.

FMD guys - can't even get along after a win.

Two weeks ago Manly would take des back with open arms.

How about now?
100% he has a crap team at the dogs .yeah they have big forwards but the spine is probably the worst in the nrl that's why they can't score. With our team he will make us top 4 again. plus Josh Jackson. The dogs don't play for each other and have zero X Factor. that for me stood out the most. There fb was a park footballer and hoppa at bfb isn't the answer parramatta ruined poor hopp

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8