DCE .. The answer is nigh.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He's usually one on one on the edge and we slide now rather than go up and in like we did in the past.
I've only just discovered where your avatar is from, someone put me on to the series, and I'm glad I've found it

Unless he's magically developed organising skills over there (I'm so over the 'DCE needs an organising 6' mantra) I hope he's a revelation when he's in the dummy half role and Super Seibold (gotta start confident) sees it and makes the bold move (yes I did that) and moves him to 9.
Magically developed? He already has them. Whenever he has played in origin or for Australia looks great, doesn't need to overplay his hand as he has a good spine around him and great go forward. Clearly has the same luxury playing in one of the best sides of the last decade.

You obviously didn't listen to Clearly's interview post game when asked about playing alongside DCE. He said he really enjoyed playing alongside DCE, he is a very good organiser on the field. This is coming from many believe is the best half playing in a gun panther's team, he would know better than any nuffy on here if he can organise a team.

The clowns on here that keep saying DCE cannot organise haven't a clue lol. Idiot's

Thought the same. Flanagan can make himself useful by bringing him back to Manly. (And any other decent PNG players he’s come across ).
Ipape has played well through the world cup, his regular season form needs to be taken with a pinch of salt as he's been playing against part time players all year. All PNG players seem to improve by 50% when pulling on the national jumper so caution is needed when viewing their performances in isolation

Magically developed? He already has them. Whenever he has played in origin or for Australia looks great, doesn't need to overplay his hand as he has a good spine around him and great go forward. Clearly has the same luxury playing in one of the best sides of the last decade.

You obviously didn't listen to Clearly's interview post game when asked about playing alongside DCE. He said he really enjoyed playing alongside DCE, he is a very good organiser on the field. This is coming from many believe is the best half playing in a gun panther's team, he would know better than any nuffy on here if he can organise a team.

The clowns on here that keep saying DCE cannot organise haven't a clue lol. Idiot's
But its Torquay , what do you expect to see out of a torquay window
himalayas, wilder beasts.......krakatoa

mal is running a buddy buddy ship it seems, keeping everyone on the rack . he isnt going to want to hear. Nah cherrys bog average, munnies much better. its a roo tour, they might be mates, if not its a least respectful as a competitor and talk eachother up.

you see, we use examples of organisation at times because its less tangible to actually visualise, he might be talking about his well organised sock draw.

its a bonding session between a few camps mainly, kangaroo tours are built on getting along .
your clutching at paper straws Simon and heres why

rep footy is a side hustle

when cherry plays in 6 million dollar spine with a 6 million dollar pack of forwards, against Lebanon, its not comparing apples with apples on a manly , NRL, forum

we watch him organise each week and our sock draw is not orderly at all and it implodes when our fullback is out, but hums along ok when cherrys out, oh but when cherry is out we played weak opposition.......there you go

anyway ,Morning

next year will be a big season without Foz, got some roles to plug in the halves, organisation being key. we will look forward to him sharing his talent with the NRL side.

maybe next year is the year some of his fans will use examples,

mal is running a buddy buddy ship it seems, keeping everyone on the rack . he isnt going to want to hear. Nah cherrys bog average, munnies much better. its a roo tour, they might be mates, if not its a least respectful as a competitor and talk eachother up.

you see, we use examples of organisation at times because its less tangible to actually visualise, he might be talking about his well organised sock draw.

its a bonding session between a few camps mainly, kangaroo tours are built on getting along .

when cherry plays in 6 million dollar spine with a 6 million dollar pack of forwards, against Lebanon, its not comparing apples with apples on a manly , NRL, forum

we watch him organise each week and our sock draw is not orderly at all and it implodes when our fullback is out, but hums along ok when cherrys out, oh but when cherry is out we played weak opposition.......there you go

anyway ,Morning

next year will be a big season without Foz, got some roles to plug in the halves, organisation being key. we will look forward to him sharing his talent with the NRL side.

I'm a bit confused. So are our socks organised or not?

Anyone that wants DCE to play 9 and defend in the middle of the park,take a look at this Aus vs Lebanon game and reassess your thoughts

Organising when everything goes your way versus organising when things don't are two different skills to display. Everyone knows halfbacks perform their best with a winning pack, balanced spine, and gun outside men. The best halfbacks however can continue to organise their troops when the chips are down. Cleary hasn't been put to the test this is true, but DCE has, and has continually failed in this regard. Just because the world's best team trounces a hapless opposition, and DCE is a good organiser in these circumstances doesn't really make for a convincing argument big picture. Keeping calm under pressure is precisely the mark of a true leader. Now I don't see how we are idiots for observing this

anyway ,Morning

I didn't read much of your response as because as normal you lost my interest after the first few sentences of pointless dribble.

Just answer this? Do you think a half back needs a good side around him to do well? Do you think if Cleary and DCE swapped teams last year the results would have been any different?

Clearly receiving service from Crocker, behind a pack of Marty, Keppie, Aioli etc. Garrick at fullback, or Koula or and outside backs Harper, Parker etc

Do you still think Cleary wins half back of the year in 2021, takes Manly into the semi's in 2022 even with the side we had on the park and all the drama?

When they both play in good sides with support players around them they both look good organisers and can control matches.

DCE outplayed Cleary in origin in a pressure cooker and it was his kicking and game management that won them that decider.

Saying he simply cannot organise is ridiculous.

I feel he over plays his hand at times at club level but if himself or Tom don't create something no one else will. That is the sad and worrying thing.

Panthers are blessed to have a monster ferocious pack that always get them on the front foot. They are relentless. Even their bench is great. Then they have a creative hooker, a gun ball playing lock, a pretty handy dangerous 5/8 and solid full back, as well as gun outside backs which can create tries by themselves.

Im not saying DCE is perfect, just that he can organise, I don't feel that is one of our biggest concerns for 2023. Yes, im with everyone on here, sometimes i wish he wouldn't try so hard, go for the low % plays when its a gamble but I am more concerned about how to we match other sides packs like Penrith. How to we improve our D. We need more impact up front.

And then the hooker, we really need someone like GCKT to have a breakout year.

If we can lure a prop like Flegler and have some of our promising juniors step up. Weekes, Koula, Gordon and Schuster develop into a gun 5/8 then we have a chance to compete.

I feel if we can lay a platform, and have an option at hooker as well as a fit Tom, you won't see DCE trying to do it all himself. Just my opinion but from all the games I watch, not many half backs look good by themselves with a pack that is constantly being dominated and no decent hooker.

Last edited:
I didn't much of your response as because as normal you lost my interest after the first few sentences of pointless dribble.

Just answer this? Do you think a half back needs a good side around him to do well? Do you think if Cleary and DCE swapped teams last year the results would have been any different?

Clearly receiving service from Crocker, behind a pack of Marty, Keppie, Aioli etc. Garrick at fullback, or Koula or and outside backs Harper, Parker etc

Do you still think Cleary wins half back of the year in 2021, takes Manly into the semi's in 2022 even with the side we had on the park and all the drama?

When they both play in good sides with support players around them they both look good organisers and can control matches.

DCE outplayed Cleary in origin in a pressure cooker and it was his kicking and game management that won them that decider.

Saying he simply cannot organise is ridiculous.

I feel he over plays his hand at times at club level but if himself or Tom don't create something no one else will. That is the sad and worrying thing.

Panthers are blessed to have a monster ferocious pack that always get them on the front foot. They are relentless. Even their bench is great. Then they have a creative hooker, a gun ball playing lock, a pretty handy dangerous 5/8 and solid full back, as well as gun outside backs which can create tries by themselves.

Im not saying DCE is perfect, just that he can organise, I don't feel that is one of our biggest concerns for 2023. Yes, im with everyone on here, sometimes i wish he wouldn't try so hard, go for the low % plays when its a gamble but I am more concerned about how to we match other sides packs like Penrith. How to we improve our D. We need more impact up front.

And then the hooker, we really need someone like GCKT to have a breakout year.

If we can lure a prop like Flegler and have some of our promising juniors step up. Weekes, Koula, Gordon and Schuster develop into a gun 5/8 then we have a chance to compete.

I feel if we can lay a platform, and have an option at hooker as well as a fit Tom, you won't see DCE trying to do it all himself. Just my opinion but from all the games I watch, not many half backs look good by themselves with a pack that is constantly being dominated and no decent hooker.
Dce doesn't get that Riff side into the grand final ,nor win it.
Cleary did that ,he is by FAR superior.
Cleary probably gets us into the eight ,but no further.

Organising when everything goes your way versus organising when things don't are two different skills to display. Everyone knows halfbacks perform their best with a winning pack, balanced spine, and gun outside men. The best halfbacks however can continue to organise their troops when the chips are down. Cleary hasn't been put to the test this is true, but DCE has, and has continually failed in this regard. Just because the world's best team trounces a hapless opposition, and DCE is a good organiser in these circumstances doesn't really make for a convincing argument big picture. Keeping calm under pressure is precisely the mark of a true leader. Now I don't see how we are idiots for observing this
Continually failed? What nonsense! He has proven to be calm under pressure on the biggest stage. Your a idiot if you choose to ignore that. Cleary was bog average when Panthers could not make the eight a few seasons ago. He has not reached the heights he has without a gun side around him, which is what im implying. Most halves would struggle without a soft pack and no hooker.

You probably didn't watch the origin decider this year. Pretty sure DCE lead and remained calm under pressure which by your own words marks a true leader.

What half by the way shines when they are getting smashed?

Continually failed? What nonsense! He has proven to be calm under pressure on the biggest stage. Your a idiot if you choose to ignore that. Cleary was bog average when Panthers could not make the eight a few seasons ago. He has not reached the heights he has without a gun side around him, which is what im implying. Most halves would struggle without a soft pack and no hooker.

You probably didn't watch the origin decider this year. Pretty sure DCE lead and remained calm under pressure which by your own words marks a true leader.

What half by the way shines when they are getting smashed?
Firstly mate I really don't think it's necessary to be calling anyone an idiot.

Second, whilst I respect your opinion, and you do make some valid points, may I reiterate by saying that performing well at Origin is completely different to doing it consistently at club level. He kicked very well and was ably supported by a stunning performance from the 16 other stars around him (mind you, had Turbo and Latrell played, and NSW win, we're not sitting here discussing DCE'S successful game).

When you say Cleary was bog average a few seasons ago, are you referring to a rookie teenager who was already under rep consideration, despite playing in a struggling team? When you say DCE was calm under pressure on the big stage, did you see him in last year's finals games?

Which halves shine when they are getting smashed? Easy - the very best of them. JT is probably a good example, Joey, Lockyer, Stacy Jones used to carry that Auckland side

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8