DCE looks Lost

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeh right...in that first season he was a teenager not on 1 million plus a year....
Own the role your paid for.....he is our leader....or should be!!
Personally like DCE and his skill set, but needs to show far more dominance and if Rose ever sprayed halves like Thurston/Langer/Johns - they would have eaten him....these half ass excuses are why this crap is acceptable for those looking for an easy out....personally over the cheap outs...time to win a few games.

Oh, come on - we all know George Rose would be the only one doing the eating! No wonder DCE was scared!

Yeh right...in that first season he was a teenager not on 1 million plus a year....
Own the role your paid for.....he is our leader....or should be!!
Personally like DCE and his skill set, but needs to show far more dominance and if Rose ever sprayed halves like Thurston/Langer/Johns - they would have eaten him....these half ass excuses are why this crap is acceptable for those looking for an easy out....personally over the cheap outs...time to win a few games.
Or you could choose to see the funny side, as the post was intended.

Or you could choose to see the funny side, as the post was intended.
There is a funny side picturing George licking his lips with his bib on....knife and fork in hand.....also feel you made a good point, as DCE appears to nice to give orders...... which would also be funny........ if he was not our HB and Captain.

There is a funny side picturing George licking his lips with his bib on....knife and fork in hand.....also feel you made a good point, as DCE appears to nice to give orders...... which would also be funny........ if he was not our HB and Captain.
I reckon he'd just stuff him in whole TBH... but yes, he isn't the type to get angry. We need some of that right now, cos "nice" sure isn't working wonders for us.

I agree with the only round 2 . There is along way to go and we'll turn it around. I honestly dont see the panic.

BJ and Chez on 9 'It' only round 2...' :banghead:

The Coach is safe according to these two :nod:

And according to DCE, 5 straight losses to finish last year, doesn't matter? Tell you what, say that to blokes (winners) like Terry Hill, Owen Cunnigham, Matt Ridge, Steve Menzies, Geoff Toovey, Ian Roberts, Steve Matai & the like, and he'd probably be earning himself a right royal slap upside the head. I see why now B Stewart, Choc & Matai were on a different page to him - they were just winners, and nothing else mattered.

You tell The Melbourne Storm players 5 straight losses don't matter in PRE-****ING season, and see the damned response you get.

Sorry DCE, you're embracing mediocrity there. That's not what 1.2 mill per season players say or think. We need to bring back the arrogant, we are better than everyone else, winning is the only thing that matters mentality.

The problem for us, is we have too many drones like Winterstein, Taufua, DCE, Koroisou, Myles, Brown that just don't care, until payday.

What DCE doesn't realise, is while Trent named him captain, it's actually HIS fault to a large degree why the pressure is on.

And if Bozo can't cop criticism for not acquiring an appropriate 9, when we already had Parcell, and to a lesser degree Buhrer, then he's in the wrong job.

I'm completely unsurprsied that memberships, crowd numbers, and merchant sales are down on projections. No passion in the place anymore apart from a few champions like The Turbo's.

To be fair, Chez did say that all the responsibility for a loss rests on the 17 players that run onto the field.

The Reporters must have just asked if Baz was safe.
As usual, we don't hear the question :banghead:

I agree with the only round 2 . There is along way to go and we'll turn it around. I honestly dont see the panic.
Really? ?
When will panic set in mate??
Cowboys, dogs then roosters.
If we don't dramatically improve we will be 0-5. Season over

Barrett is a dead man walking...as soon as the players hear the media talking about pressure on the coach, the subconscious mind goes to work and doubt creeps in and before you know it, we've lost 7 out of 9 games and Barrett is on the chopping block.

Also, when wiki is updated with the team of players who succeeded in breaking a 70 year record losing streak, and he is halfback and captain (and highest paid player of), I'm betting he won't feel PROUD of the achievement.

Really? ?
When will panic set in mate??
Cowboys, dogs then roosters.
If we don't dramatically improve we will be 0-5. Season over
The players dont seem to be panicking, im not panicking but im sure you are by the sound of it . All i said there is a hell of a long time to go basically its round 2 . I think its best to get behind them and be positive and not death ride them.

NRL360

Paul Kent......" DCE doesn't own this team, he might be Captain but it's the Turbo's team at present"

Slothfield......" Manly will continue to struggle until the Captain starts earning his 1.25 million a year"

I am sure he is just trying to show some support for the coach. And I am sure they are very disappointed within the camp with recent results. I am not panicking or worried, that wont do me any good.

And according to DCE, 5 straight losses to finish last year, doesn't matter? Tell you what, say that to blokes (winners) like Terry Hill, Owen Cunnigham, Matt Ridge, Steve Menzies, Geoff Toovey, Ian Roberts, Steve Matai & the like, and he'd probably be earning himself a right royal slap upside the head. I see why now B Stewart, Choc & Matai were on a different page to him - they were just winners, and nothing else mattered.

You tell The Melbourne Storm players 5 straight losses don't matter in PRE-****ING season, and see the damned response you get.

Sorry DCE, you're embracing mediocrity there. That's not what 1.2 mill per season players say or think. We need to bring back the arrogant, we are better than everyone else, winning is the only thing that matters mentality.

The problem for us, is we have too many drones like Winterstein, Taufua, DCE, Koroisou, Myles, Brown that just don't care, until payday.

What DCE doesn't realise, is while Trent named him captain, it's actually HIS fault to a large degree why the pressure is on.

And if Bozo can't cop criticism for not acquiring an appropriate 9, when we already had Parcell, and to a lesser degree Buhrer, then he's in the wrong job.

I'm completely unsurprsied that memberships, crowd numbers, and merchant sales are down on projections. No passion in the place anymore apart from a few champions like The Turbo's.
Stewart and Choc benefitted from being vital cogs in a winning team. Can't say though that winning is all they cared about or they would have pulled their heads in when Glenn Stewart left and played with some ticker.

Also, when wiki is updated with the team of players who succeeded in breaking a 70 year record losing streak, and he is halfback and captain (and highest paid player of), I'm betting he won't feel PROUD of the achievement.
I'm with you mate, breaking a 70 year record losing streak is something they will never live down. And here DCE is having a chuckle with reporters! Makes me sick. If that was me as captain I'd put a media ban on everyone until they won.

Should be on the training field going hard until everyone of them are throwing up, then do it again, and again and again. It's called commitment.

And it's not 2 games they have lost, it's 5 straight last season and now 2 this one, that's 7. Could easily go to 12 or higher..

Stewart and Choc benefitted from being vital cogs in a winning team. Can't say though that winning is all they cared about or they would have pulled their heads in when Glenn Stewart left and played with some ticker.
Choc and the Stewart brothers were an integral part of that winning culture. They hated losing and lifted when they needed to. Let's not forget the contribution they made to one of the most successful eras in our history. Regardless of how they left the club.[/QUOTE]

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8