DCE looks Lost

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 team player swap..
Hayne to parra.Dce to Titans & Gutherson to Manly .Do you pull the trigger ??

As far as I can see the best thing DCE can do for the team at the moment is with his kicking game. He can get us crucial meters after Mr Plod and poo brown lumber the ball up then stall at the advantage line before lying down.

As well as getting us meters when we get a penalty to get us in an attacking position when we can't get there through the middle.

Plus put in a few nice grubbers for a dropout to put pressure on the opposition, or if we are the ones dropping out blast it back into the opposition half.

From the 2 games I've watched he gets a C- or maybe a D on these. The dropouts against Parra only got worse, even with 3 or 4 for practice, and I don't think we've got more than a couple back. Likewise meters from penalties have been slim. He really could help out a struggling team with his kicking game.

I know he can do it, he's proven that, but for whatever reason it's just not happening at the moment.

The issue behind Captain Chez's form is actually simple. You just need to attend a game and have played it at any level to see it.

The first 2-3 he gets the ball he has to take the line straight on. The defence is currently in one mind when he has the ball. They simply double team back rower or centre who is runnung the straight line off his crabbing runs.

He is not seen as a running threat anymore. The kid can break tackles and he has to regain the attitude that he can do so. Rugby League is about playing tough

You can't explain logic to some....but your 100% spot on.
A few on here sook if you make honest calls relating to players and coaches.
Dont worry though....plenty appreciate good honest input mate.
Mate you are the one on here sooking whenever someone disagrees and points out flaws in your arguments,and you then resort to the level of a 5 yr old insulting them.People can disagree with you without you calling them dumb,stupid etc.....

3 team player swap..
Hayne to parra.Dce to Titans & Gutherson to Manly .Do you pull the trigger ??
Last night when Gutho had the opportunity to steady the ship and get Parra to a win without Normal holding his hand he kicked out on the full and his general kicking and play was not good enough to get Parra a win .

Mate you are the one on here sooking whenever someone disagrees and points out flaws in your arguments,and you then resort to the level of a 5 yr old insulting them.People can disagree with you without you calling them dumb,stupid etc.....

Personally don't give a rats about someone having a different opinion...healthy debate is good....and majority on this site can rip in all
Certainly don't try to be to abusive so if I have upset you it was unintentional.
Just out of interest, what flaws can you tell us in this so called arguement, 1 example will do??
The name Smokin Joe is obviously for a reason and creating serious paranoia.
Hope your day gets better....

Personally don't give a rats about someone having a different opinion...healthy debate is good....and majority on this site can rip in all
Certainly don't try to be to abusive so if I have upset you it was unintentional.
Just out of interest, what flaws can you tell us in this so called arguement, 1 example will do??
The name Smokin Joe is obviously for a reason and creating serious paranoia.
Hope your day gets better....
Hahah my days are always good,we have already had our discussions so I wont go there again.You obviously must be smoking if you can't remember.....read your posts again and you will see,hope you stop trying to bully people on here and then say you don't know what they are talking about.You should change your name to Backtrack.

Last night when Gutho had the opportunity to steady the ship and get Parra to a win without Normal holding his hand he kicked out on the full and his general kicking and play was not good enough to get Parra a win .
We all know that play.

Hahah my days are always good,we have already had our discussions so I wont go there again.You obviously must be smoking if you can't remember.....read your posts again and you will see,hope you stop trying to bully people on here and then say you don't know what they are talking about.You should change your name to Backtrack.
Keep Smokin you happy stuff so those days are good.
Didn't think you would have a logical
answer or an example.
1 tip - don't come on here telling people what to do, as you have above - that is a little hypocritical.

Keep Smokin you happy stuff so those days are good.
Didn't think you would have a logical
answer or an example.
1 tip - don't come on here telling people what to do, as you have above - that is a little hypocritical.
Call it and people as I see them,if the truth hurts,NMP.

Call it and people as I see them,if the truth hurts,NMP.
All good mate.
Only thing that hurts is I still got zero answer...you seem as stubborn and opinionated as I....
Will say Joe - I like your input and posts - had some great info up North imo - will simply brush these back and forth BS and move forward.

All good mate.
Only thing that hurts is I still got zero answer...you seem as stubborn and opinionated as I....
Will say Joe - I like your input and posts - had some great info up North imo - will simply brush these back and forth BS and move forward.
Happy to do so,Truce?

A truce???

pffft you guys are probably the ones on the left!!!!!

vegemite-for-soft-c-ts-vegemite-vegemite-for-good-c-185045.png

lol

:rofl::party::giggle::angel::angel:

(sorry)

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10