[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Nordburg

First Grader
Look first touch from Chez having a scoot from hooker and looks dangerous. That's his position!
His defence would suggest otherwise and if everyone’s memory was a bit better they’d remember that DCE has never played well in the wet and kicking winning field goals don’t count because if he’d played better in the game he would never have had to kick one

kurrieagle

Reserve Grader
Has he got some off field issues? I know he always will be a whipping boy with the universes biggest contact but he is playing like the smart arse hog the ball kid in under 6

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Has he got some off field issues? I know he always will be a whipping boy with the universes biggest contact but he is playing like the smart arse hog the ball kid in under 6
Funny you should say that. As I was watching I could only think he’d be that bad if he was in the middle of a marriage breakdown. Not starting rumours - just reeks of mind not there.

Des has to grow a pair and let the young ones off the leash, ie harper, josh even cust, at least they have no fear and create opportunities. It would be so ****ty if his reputation demises because of stubbornness and acceptance of mediocrity, as for DCE, give his overinflated ego a kick up the arse he hasnt delivered ****e since our glorious 2011 squad....and yes its that time of month for me....pissed off bigtime....

hozza

Bencher
On form he plays Blacktown but as the captain that won't happen. I said in another thread he needs to move to hooker. That Keighran from Blacktown looks a gun half-back, good organiser, good kicking game and takes good options.
Croker is NOT our issue its Chez!!!
Moneyevans has been the problem for years!!

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Its sad you try continually to be part of my world when you are so far off my radar. Getting embarrassing ball-sack boy... I see once again when losing you must attempt to mock. Trying to get some lol's from the rabble i suppose, this will be my final post to you.

Ps

View attachment 17346

Game set match Biff. :)

Sorry to see you go Biff... oh wait no I am not... Plenty of us see you for exactly what you are old son... and it ain't pretty...

i have followed manly 1960 dce ever since hes got the big money he has played awful how this bloke plays for australia and queensland is beyond me . we were a good chance to win that game when we reached 14 to 12 he has a poor kick and puts it out on top of all his other mistakes couldnot controll a marbell match that was pathetic wouldent make tooves little toe . as soon as we get rid of him the better.

Nordburg

First Grader
Shop the ** around done with his **. Him captain pretty braids front rower and game rager.
Honestly Evans must be shopped around
You’re delusional if you think anyone is going to take on that contract,not to mention the fact Manly would have to fork out some then find a half on the cheap.Given there is a very minimal number of quality halves in the comp,I’d suggest Manly are stuck with him.

Remy

shuu
He overplays his hand wayyyyyy too much. And it just makes him look like a goose and he just makes dumb errors. This shows how reliable we are on Tom, coz without Tom, DCE thinks he has to carry our attack so he just tries too hard with certain plays. Fair enough last year coz he didn't have a proper number six. But this year he just needs to relax and trust in Foran and stop rushing everything. Foran also needed to get stuck in more, was way too quite tonight.

winnyason

Bencher
You’re delusional if you think anyone is going to take on that contract,not to mention the fact Manly would have to fork out some then find a half on the cheap.Given there is a very minimal number of quality halves in the comp,I’d suggest Manly are stuck with him.
Really kicking the ball dead not taking ball to line should I go on. I be happy for someone to take 700 of deal i that done with him.
I prefer a decent forward he does not do Cleary laces up. ****ed done with his average ****, it's his job to game manage not foran not croker his ****ing job.

Nordburg

First Grader
Really kicking the ball dead not taking ball to line should I go on. I be happy for someone to take 700 of deal i that done with him.
I prefer a decent forward he does not do Cleary laces up. *ed done with his average *, it's his job to game manage not foran not croker his ****ing job.
I prefer a decent forward he does not do Cleary laces up. *ed done with his average *, it's his job to game manage not foran not croker his ****ing job.
I’m not disagreeing with your assessment of his form,my point was that no club in their right mind would take on his contract.And given it would be Manly looking to offload him,which they wouldn’t,they’d be paying a fair chunk of his freight.So that would mean Manly is paying,maybe $600K for a player to play at another club,then have to find another halfback for probably the same amount and you’re not finding a halfback for that price that’s going to offer anything better

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I believed before a ball was kicked this season that this was a make or break season for DCE.

It is a very poor start for him, he has really not shown anything positive in games when we were up against quality teams and tonights game was a classic example of one team whos halves managed the game and one team whos halved were found wanting.

It was the big difference for me, Reynolds, Walker and Marshall did a far better job in getting repeat sets, creating opportunities with their kicking game that either DCE or Foran got close too.

DCE today again took some shocking options, his passing game was astray and he does not really take the line on much any more.

The time has come to call this out. DCE either lifts his game or he has to be moved on! We have some good young options just waiting for a chance and the money he is chewing up cap wise could be spend on seriously strengthening our weaknesses.

DCE can be brilliant on his day but those days are fewer and fewer now.

Ball is in your court DCE!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14