[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
I don't think anyone can have a go at DCE individually. I think that's way too harsh. I think he's part of a collective (and behind a well beaten forward pack mostly).

What upsets and frustrates me is our marquee / leadership group in total. They've let us down. 10 years for 3 finals appearances (winning just 30% of those finals).

The three turbo brothers may never play in a GF, let alone win a premiership. Then there's DCE, and he's shown with good players around him, he CAN do it (2011), Origin, Australia etc.

I wonder though, who IS out marquee players, and / or leadership group? What have they achieved at club level together ? Is it good enough ?

Yes three marquee players but also a lot of very average first graders, some who try hard but don't offer the necessary platform for success. Then one of the marquee players has played less than 50% of the games in the past five years. 12, 7, 18, 7, 11 games played out of 23 games each year (just under 48%). So really its two players, with the third a cameo. That's no criticism of Turbo. Injury is just part of the game and often unavoidable. Just showing Manly has not had the team around those Marquee players to make a sufficient impact.

Ryan

Journey Man
Yes three marquee players but also a lot of very average first graders, some who try hard but don't offer the necessary platform for success. Then one of the marquee players has played less than 50% of the games in the past five years. 12, 7, 18, 7, 11 games played out of 23 games each year (just under 48%). So really its two players, with the third a cameo. That's no criticism of Turbo. Injury is just part of the game and often unavoidable. Just showing Manly has not had the team around those Marquee players to make a sufficient impact.

That's why I'm trying my best to steer away from criticizing individual players now, because it's the overall machine that is failing. The sum of all parts.

So then, who constructs that? Who DRIVES that? Who services that ?

Recruitment / retention .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16