[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He's been terrible. 1 Mill for this guy. Supposed to be the capt of this great club. Play him as Hooker or drop him.
Don't worry there will be a $1/2 mil game sometime in the next ten weeks........and we can all rejoice as he tells the press how he likes to rub the noses of the naysayers in it...:p

pity is we need at least 12 of the $1/2 million games.... @:(

Other option is lock, with instructions to tackle anything that moves....

winnyason

Bencher
I’m not disagreeing with your assessment of his form,my point was that no club in their right mind would take on his contract.And given it would be Manly looking to offload him,which they wouldn’t,they’d be paying a fair chunk of his freight.So that would mean Manly is paying,maybe $600K for a player to play at another club,then have to find another halfback for probably the same amount and you’re not finding a halfback for that price that’s going to offer anything better
Honestly if you think he he not the problem your delusional. Thus place has gone backwards since that contract. It's that simple he a myth.
The Queensland first origin game he was a passenger. Let's get real enough is enough. He was made to look good by snake, gifty, choc, Killer and matai. He a a total myth all he got us a field goal are we paying 1.3 million for that ?

KNUCKLES

Bencher
I’m not disagreeing with your assessment of his form,my point was that no club in their right mind would take on his contract.And given it would be Manly looking to offload him,which they wouldn’t,they’d be paying a fair chunk of his freight.So that would mean Manly is paying,maybe $600K for a player to play at another club,then have to find another halfback for probably the same amount and you’re not finding a halfback for that price that’s going to offer anything better
Offer any better? Have u seen DCE play lol

Nordburg

First Grader
Honestly if you think he he not the problem your delusional. Thus place has gone backwards since that contract. It's that simple he a myth.
The Queensland first origin game he was a passenger. Let's get real enough is enough. He was made to look good by snake, gifty, choc, Killer and matai. He a a total myth all he got us a field goal are we paying 1.3 million for that ?
You’re delusional because you’re not understanding what I’m saying

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
DCE is terribly out of form. DCE on the whole is a good 750k half. What we should of paid for him in the first place. It was the clubs fault why we ended up paying 1.2million plus for him, by his own words he was signed sealed and delivered for 750k.
Hopefully DCEs form will soon return.

KNUCKLES

Bencher
DCE is terribly out of form. DCE on the whole is a good 750k half. What we should of paid for him in the first place. It was the clubs fault why we ended up paying 1.2million plus for him, by his own words he was signed sealed and delivered for 750k.
Hopefully DCEs form will soon return.
1.2 million could of bought us any half in the comp back then. Why they gave it to DCE is beyond me

winnyason

Bencher
You’re delusional because you’re not understanding what I’m saying
Sorry few rums. The point is we don't need to top tier halfback if Tom fit it's a waste of money given Dce is simply way overpaid. When Tom is fit it overshadows Dce mythical ability.
Imo Des needs to shop him for the clubs long term future

Nordburg

First Grader
Sorry few rums. The point is we don't need to top tier halfback if Tom fit it's a waste of money given Dce is simply way overpaid. When Tom is fit it overshadows Dce mythical ability.
Imo Des needs to shop him for the clubs long term future
Fair enough.Maybe DCE’s form will lift if TomT gets back and plays regularly

Luke_m

Reserve Grader
Hunt was on fire for the dragons today wish DCE would finally step up !!!

Manly won’t win a game until DCE finds some form it’s impossible to win a game when your 7 can’t kick or pass !!!

DCE has 1 last chance if he can’t improve next week against dragons he MUST be dropped

Crocker isn’t the problem neither is Suli it’s all DCE

Hunt was on fire for the dragons today wish DCE would finally step up !!!

Manly won’t win a game until DCE finds some form it’s impossible to win a game when your 7 can’t kick or pass !!!

DCE has 1 last chance if he can’t improve next week against dragons he MUST be dropped

Crocker isn’t the problem neither is Suli it’s all DCE
Agreed. Watching hunt closely tonight and he was awesome. Really stepped up at the end and won the game. We are in trouble again next week. Hunt and Lomax will feast on us like latrine did tonight

The Indian

Bencher
I think our red zone attack and structure was just about as bad as I have ever seen from a Manly side.

No structure, no shape and no threat. A dummy half barge over against 12 men and two forwards showing our myth half backs how its done. Other than that nothing and we had heaps on possession in good attacking spots.

I expected us to go.close to winning the spoon once Tom went down injured.... but still shocked at what a complete **** show it has become so quick.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
1.2 million could of bought us any half in the comp back then. Why they gave it to DCE is beyond me

Once both Foran and DCE signed elsewhere I believe our first choice option was Kane Elgey. I think that says all you need to need to know about the available halfback options at the time

KNUCKLES

Bencher
It come to ahead surely, Des been in this game for a long time it's stands out like dogs balls.

Once both Foran and DCE signed elsewhere I believe our first choice option was Kane Elgey. I think that says all you need to need to know about the available halfback options at the time
No kane elgey was being scouted to partner Cherry Evans. I believe Reynolds, keary were off contract at the time also.. with 1.2 mil back then.. even cronk would have had a serious think about it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18