DCE 4-6 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with this except the "No DCE. No problem."

It is a big problem for a couple of reasons:

1- He is our Captain, a natural talker, director of traffic, and a team leader. You cannot replace these skills.
2- He is our goal kicker, and last tackle option guy. He is the one the team turn to on the 5th tackle.
3- He is a fierce and commited defender. Taking him out puts a huge extra workload on the team.
Agree with all of that, I love the turtle too, and on his day there is not many better.

I am not saying we will win ever game, nor any game whilst DCE is out either.

Some coaches have a team which purely rely on one or two superstars, and how bad was that excuse of how much Salary Cap was sitting on the sideline that was churned out in the past.

That's not Manly. It's not DES.

Give me the mentally toughest team, where a sum of parts is greater than any one individual who just scrap and fight any day.

The most pleasing part of yesterday's game. The improvement in mental toughness in our side. Our boys didn't have their heads go down when DCE did.

Home and Away games do nothing but provide practice for the challenges ahead.

Sure the next 4-6 weeks will be a challenge.

Who doesn't love a challenge.

Ive seen a team playing away from DCE more and more the last 3 weeks.

Now they really get to practice.

Our team will be so so much better for it.

# MANISBACK /MANLYFOREVER.

Would like to see how Elgey goes without being in DCE shadow, good chance for him to show what he has. Needs to step up though with Croker snapping at his heels for a spot in the side with a fit DCE.
Just think some of Elgey's reluctance to get involved/ confidence to take control has been the shadow factor of DCE.

giphy.gif

PSSS ... Just on this ... if overturned by the court ..... I would love to see GeenTurd standing on the court steps saying ...

"yeah but ... we lost the case but i'm still not going to let them play this week because they weren't named in the side"

The only difficulty I see in all of this (not suggesting it will play out this way) however, it is more probable than not. Should the Federal Court rule in JDB's favour, the NRL have 28 days to appeal the matter and put a 'stay' on the decision handed down. The appeal must be on points of law/ jurisdiction/ justice erred in his/her findings, or, new material/witnesses give a reasonable opportunity of being successful in the appeal.

As you stated Woodsie I am pretty sure JDB's legal team will seek leave should they be successful, to deal with this 'not on team sheet by Tuesday you are unable to be on the field'. It just fuels one injustice into the next.

Siro covered decently at 5/8 when DCE went off. Big body and no doubts about his defence. Also put in a few handy kicks as well - he will be fine.

Here is my guess, assuming DCE, Api and Taufua are all out.

1. Elliott
2. Suli
3. Gosiewski
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Sironen
7. Croker
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Waddell
13. Trbojevic

14. Elgey/Hodkinson
15. Tanginoa
16. Sipley
17. Boyle

Not sure who else we could play from Blacktown who isn't injured at the moment. Top 30 would have to be a consideration too.

It will be elgey and Croker. We can’t have sironen at 6 with only one kicking option being a player who’s played about 5 first grade games.

It will be elgey and Croker. We can’t have sironen at 6 with only one kicking option being a player who’s played about 5 first grade games.
Agree plus you don’t weaken one position to strengthen another

Siro covered decently at 5/8 when DCE went off. Big body and no doubts about his defence. Also put in a few handy kicks as well - he will be fine.

Here is my guess, assuming DCE, Api and Taufua are all out.

1. Elliott
2. Suli
3. Gosiewski
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Sironen
7. Croker
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Waddell
13. Trbojevic

14. Elgey/Hodkinson
15. Tanginoa
16. Sipley
17. Boyle

Not sure who else we could play from Blacktown who isn't injured at the moment. Top 30 would have to be a consideration too.
Tevita funa on the wing??

I'm backing LG to do his best in the Halves this weekend.

Legitimate question. I notice Anderson, Funa, Kioa, Hopoate, and Hodgko were all missing from Blacktown team list last week! are they all injured?

If so, if all our wingers are out DES can pick Miski yeah, Sam Smith may be the only outside back in the the 30 fit but he is a centre not a winger yeah?

I'm backing LG to do his best in the Halves this weekend.

Legitimate question. I notice Anderson, Funa, Kioa, Hopoate, and Hodgko were all missing from Blacktown team list last week! are they all injured?

If so, if all our wingers are out DES can pick Miski yeah, Sam Smith may be the only outside back in the the 30 fit but he is a centre not a winger yeah?
Sam limped off just like Chez :(

Miski would be interesting to watch in first grade :)

Haumolo moved to Sam's spot and was effective. He continues to stand out in the BWSE team :clap:

WOW So potentially we could have two non 30 players on the team sheet tomorrow.

Miski in for Jorge.
Docker-Clay in for API (may be?).

I'd be very happy with both of those lads getting the call up. Miski is a gun and should be in the 30 now, is too good for NSW Cup.

And Docker-Clay has looked a little more classy than Croker in the games I've seen.

Loosing plenty of top grade experience, but these two lads would well and truely do our fine looking 2019 jersey proud.

Interesting team list tomorrow indeed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8