DCE 4-6 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bulldogs a big game now, need to eeek out the wins against the "weaker" sides whilst we are undermanned
Gonna be interesting to see how Des goes
He’s got 3 options
LG
Hodko (might come on the bench now api is injuries)
Or
Sirro

Gonna be interesting to see how Des goes
He’s got 3 options
LG
Hodko (might come on the bench now api is injuries)
Or
Sirro
How about Cust, is he in our top 30? Probably injured anyway!
Of the ones you mentioned I suspect Hodko may get the nod. We lose a lot of experience without DCE and Hodko has that, at least.

How about Cust, is he in our top 30? Probably injured anyway!
Of the ones you mentioned I suspect Hodko may get the nod. We lose a lot of experience without DCE and Hodko has that, at least.

I'd be surprised if Hodko wasn't on the bottom of the list in terms of a replacement. More likely Elegy to come back in or Sironen to slot in.

I'd be surprised if Hodko wasn't on the bottom of the list in terms of a replacement. More likely Elegy to come back in or Sironen to slot in.
I'm keen to see LG at #7 which I see as his natural position, only downside is he'll have a lot of traffic directed his way.

Personally I see some time without both DCE and Turbo to be the making of the team in 2019. Croker wasnt the teams saviour on the weekend and he won't be in the future. But the way the team played after DCE went down on the weekend was just that. A great team effort.

No DCE. No problem.

Did Hodko play on the weekend? He hasn’t played much footy this year so I would be reluctant to play him. I’m comfortable with 2 of Croker, Elgey or Cust (if fit).

This is a great opportunity for Elgey and Croker. Without DCE one of them needs to step up and take on the pressure of leading our team around and generating attack. Perhaps with the opportunity to game plan around their styles one will shine - both have the talent.

Personally I see some time without both DCE and Turbo to be the making of the team in 2019. Croker wasnt the teams saviour on the weekend and he won't be in the future. But the way the team played after DCE went down on the weekend was just that. A great team effort.

No DCE. No problem.
Ok how about we sit Marty and Jake down also?

It will be a problem I’m afraid. His loss will mean more than TT and Walker combined.Taking over mid game as makeshift playmaker is totally different to a young player knowing he is the main man all week with a depleted side around you.

To be honest if we lose all the four while DCE out I won’t be concerned. This coach and side had shown what they’ve got. If a finals crack is not on this year it will be very soon with even average luck. It’s been great to watch.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6