Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anyways que the Woodsie child like remark or kid level mocking ;)

Ok Biff ... I am prepared to be schooled .... what sort of response would you like from me for people that reject the stance of every health care and medical authority in every country of the world with over 70 years of historical and scientific data at their disposal ...

When a numbnut wishes to ignore all those authorities and listen to Karen on the interwebby ... because she prefaced her article with .. "what the government doesn't want you to know" .. and finishes with .. "don't be a sheeple" ....

Please tell me the appropriate response .... or at least the response you would like from me ...

How bout the old needles into gums nerves when getting the wisdom teeth out. Had 4 out in the chair many years ago. Surgeon: “now this will hurt a bit..........”

I've had that, it's a real "rusty" pain, & feels like they're stabbing you umpteen times with it.

I had the flue shoot yesterday because if I didn't I wouldn't be permitted to see my mum in the nursing home. I haven't had a flu shot previously. It didn't hurt, and I didn't have a reaction. Sometimes we do things because it's what we want to do, sometimes we do things to be socially responsible and sometimes we do things that make it possible for us to financially support or see our loved ones. The difference is whether or not it is a selfless act. Over 200,000 lives have been lost world wide because of this rotten decease so its time for a little selflessness. I can also manage to suffer not going camping, shooting and hip hop dancing. If I were a NRL player and wanted to be paid I'd be having the flu shot. So the rule should be no flu shot, then no play and no play. If players breach socially distancing rules then no play and no pay.

Ok Biff ... I am prepared to be schooled .... what sort of response would you like from me for people that reject the stance of every health care and medical authority in every country of the world with over 70 years of historical and scientific data at their disposal ...

When a numbnut wishes to ignore all those authorities and listen to Karen on the interwebby ... because she prefaced her article with .. "what the government doesn't want you to know" .. and finishes with .. "don't be a sheeple" ....

Please tell me the appropriate response .... or at least the response you would like from me ...
The fact that you are referring to people who don't agree with you and choose not to get FLU shots as numbnuts, an example is Bryce Cartwright, however members of this silvetails website will also be labelled. Would that be a breach of website rules, or are you above that?
How's the spell check guys??

In my opinion the number one thing you can do for your health is work on your immune system.
The flu shot teaches your immune system what to look out for and when you then come in contact with that particular flu your body fights it off. (one problem with covid is its unknown to the immune system)

But not many pharmaceutical companies talk about your immune system.

If your not fit and healthy with a good immune system than get a flu shot.

The fact that you are referring to people who don't agree with you and choose not to get FLU shots as numbnuts, an example is Bryce Cartwright, however members of this silvetails website will also be labelled. Would that be a breach of website rules, or are you above that?
How's the spell check guys??

No Shnorky ... I am not referring to people who disagree with me as numbnuts .... I am referring to people who disagree with over 70 years of scientific and medical historical data as numbnuts ... . and I have no illusions that Silvertails has any less numbnuts than the National Numbnuttery Average ...

No Shnorky ... I am not referring to people who disagree with me as numbnuts .... I am referring to people who disagree with over 70 years of scientific and medical historical data as numbnuts ... . and I have no illusions that Silvertails has any less numbnuts than the National Numbnuttery Average ...
So for reasons I won't disclose just yet, if I'm sceptical of the pharmaceutical industry and government's motives on vaccines and choose not the get a flu shot, then I'd be one of your numbnut bitches??

So for reasons I won't disclose just yet, if I'm sceptical of the pharmaceutical industry and government's motives on vaccines and choose not the get a flu shot, then I'd be one of your numbnut bitches??
Just wondering.....if you are unwilling to disclose your reasoning, are you willing to disclose your reasoning as to why you will not disclose said reasoning?
And if no, can you give your reasoning as to why not?.....and so on
:wondering:

Never would use the word bitches ... and the flu shot worries me a whole lot less than the actual anti-vaxx position on all vaccines .... but other than that yep ...

PSS ... That Pharmaceutical companies that spend 10's of millions researching and developing medicines with no guarantee of eventually having a successful product .... would then want to charge for them and make a profit .... won't completely surprise me ... and that some unethical business practices exist to encourage Drs to prescribe them ... would also not surprise me ... wrong but not a surprise ... that unfortunately is a symptom of the human condition ..

But none of that effects the Medical fact and reality that vaccinations save millions of lives and untold suffering every year .... to deny Scientific truths because of big Pharma conspiracy theories is ludicrous ....

Jab your...don't jab your kids...pfffft!

Letting them sh1t in the garden is where I draw the line!

Bloody hell Bryce...protect your family and let 'em wear nappies FFS!!

Just wondering.....if you are unwilling to disclose your reasoning, are you willing to disclose your reasoning as to why you will not disclose said reasoning?
And if no, can you give your reasoning as to why not?.....and so on
:wondering:
I've looked into this tirelessly since my wife found 50 times the recommended maximum level of mercury in her system. That mercury taking the life of our unborn child. The only way to get mercury out of the system so my wife would survive and so we could start a healthy family without deformities was to find an alternate solution. No medical procedure could reduce the mercury by any more than 5%.
Naturally we looked into the whole system, which opened up a big can of worms.
We're we vaccinated as kids, yes we were, but I'm not claiming anything on those grounds
As a professional sportsperson (by the way I represented Australia in 2 different sports, won world titles and created a successful career out of my sporting achievements) I was able to better understand what went into the body and how it affected my physical, mental and emotional well being.
I believe I am well enough life qualified, through experience, research, and listening without a close mind to appreciate what people go through before injecting things into theirs or their precious children's systems. You can choose to peruse or mock me further, however you did ask, so there are the answers.

I've looked into this tirelessly since my wife found 50 times the recommended maximum level of mercury in her system. That mercury taking the life of our unborn child. The only way to get mercury out of the system so my wife would survive and so we could start a healthy family without deformities was to find an alternate solution. No medical procedure could reduce the mercury by any more than 5%.
Naturally we looked into the whole system, which opened up a big can of worms.
We're we vaccinated as kids, yes we were, but I'm not claiming anything on those grounds
As a professional sportsperson (by the way I represented Australia in 2 different sports, won world titles and created a successful career out of my sporting achievements) I was able to better understand what went into the body and how it affected my physical, mental and emotional well being.
I believe I am well enough life qualified, through experience, research, and listening without a close mind to appreciate what people go through before injecting things into theirs or their precious children's systems. You can choose to peruse or mock me further, however you did ask, so there are the answers.
Are you Anthony Mundine?
(Just curious - and I hope your wife has recovered)

Just to balance the argument, and this is a genuine question: how come it is going to take them one to two years to develop a vaccine for Covid, but they have flu viruses ready and waiting on the shelves before the flu season starts each year ? It's not the same flu every year, and if some people are to be believed, Covid is nothing much more than a seasonal flu (albeit a pretty bad one).

It’s a completely different type of virus, and although people have worked on a coronavirus vaccine before they’ve never managed to successfully create one. Interestingly enough, one of the groups of scientists who reckon they were pretty close during the SARS outbreak (SARS is also a coronavirus) are now working on a COVID-19 vaccine - basically using what they were doing with SARS before their funding was cut off and substituting the COVID-19 genetic information. Kinda like what they do with the flu - once you’ve figured out how to generate the right immune response to an influenza virus, substitute the particular strains you want to vaccinate against that season into the basic formula of the vaccine.

Whilst I agree that many conspiracy theories are completely ludicrous, there are others which which hold up under diligent research. To state that truth can’t be found on the internet is a fanciful claim as there is no other source which provides such in depth information from both sides of an argument. If an individual is prepared to study a counter view and then balance it against there own beliefs, then all kinds of stuff can be discovered. After all, people who spend their lifetime studying a particular field will usually post their findings online.

Also, not everyone is required to be conversant for a shady intention within an industry to go through undetected. Compartmentalising a plan will keep most people ignorantly focused on their own task, then when all the pieces are adjoined, it is only those at the very top of the chain who are aware of what is actually occurring.

The problem with every man and his dog conducting ‘online research’ is that the vast majority lack the critical thinking, reading, and analysis skills to figure out what's from a reputable source and has any degree of scientific or statistical validity, and what’s just David Avocado Wolfe getting his jollies out of watching morons spread his BS across the interwebs.

I mean, come on - a lot of these people spreading anti-vax stuff on social media and telling others to ‘do ya research!’ are the same ones sharing endless prize posts because ‘Woolies decided to give a $200 voucher to everyone who likes and shares’ or ‘Mavis P. won this car/Winnebago/lunar landing unit and is only 16 so we can’t give her the prize, like and share and tag all your friends!’. The gene pool grows ever more shallow...

I made the following analogy the other day to try to describe to someone how I believe the flu vaccination works...

You're in a castle with all your troops and they are lying around getting complacent, waving at everyone with their fancy flags coming up to the gates, letting most in.

But you know not everyone is going to be so friendly, so you get a copy of your worst enemy's flag and race around pushing it in each of your soldier's faces which makes them suitably angry and fighty but doesn't hurt them.

A couple of days later the nasty guys ride up to the gates waving their fancy flag thinking they'll be treated like pals and can just cruise on in and start a bit of pillaging.

But your guys see that flag, arc up, race to the parapets and start hurling their spears and firing arrows.

Heehee, that analogy brought back memories - I had a book about Louis Pasteur when I was little that had pictures of tiny little penicillin soldiers being injected into someone, and fighting the germ bad guys in the person’s body with their tiny weapons@:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8