Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
Ah yes the NNA aren't you the Director? Still waiting for this special 70 year information. I think like always you heard something or read it on the interwebs and just copy paste like many on here ie manlyfan76.. unless its someone else. His response will tell us. Ps Go Manly. If one of the boys dont get a flu shot i suppose they are numbnuts as well.. hmmm seems in woodies dictator state no one can have an opinion of they're own.

Hail Kim Jong Wood
Hail Kim Jong Wood.. FMD, one of the best!

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Look I can’t be bothered reading through the seven previous pages. So I’ll give my 2 bobs worth here. Bryce Cartwright is a fkn tool amongst tools. And if you’re an anti anti-vaxxer...go fuuck yourself if you get sick.
Been having flu shots for as long as they’ve been around. The best I’ve got is a common cold.
It’s the kids I feel sorry for the most. Having parents making fuuck wit health calls on their kids behalf.

Last edited:

Cioran

Bencher
Cartwright and his ilk are fools. Don’t they realise that the lizard people create all the anti vax information on the internet. They don’t want us to vaccinate because it interferes with their plan to control us all with the viruses they release in the chemtrails.

yokahontas

Bencher
Cartwright and his ilk are fools. Don’t they realise that the lizard people create all the anti vax information on the internet. They don’t want us to vaccinate because it interferes with their plan to control us all with the viruses they release in the chemtrails.

I reckon the chemtrails were being used to spread the coronavirus as well - notice how the numbers dropped off heaps once we stopped most of the flights?

While everyone else was hoarding the toilet paper, I stocked up on tinfoil, thankfully.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I reckon the chemtrails were being used to spread the coronavirus as well - notice how the numbers dropped off heaps once we stopped most of the flights?

While everyone else was hoarding the toilet paper, I stocked up on tinfoil, thankfully.
Whrre did you get tinfoil?
Ive only found aluminium foil and that works AS an antenna NO protection from the signals at all.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member

So now Samoans Josh Papalii and Sia Soliola have come out as anti vaxxers despite being from the country whose refusal to vaccinate lead to over 60 measles deaths last year. You can't make this stuff up.

So now Samoans Josh Papalii and Sia Soliola have come out as anti vaxxers despite being from the country whose refusal to vaccinate lead to over 60 measles deaths last year. You can't make this stuff up.
Good for them. Why is this bothering people so much haha

Kevinward777

First Grader

I don’t really care either way tbh as I don’t work in an industry where my catching a flu might negatively impact upon others. I have never received a flu shot and got through my childhood influenza moments perfectly fine. For the record I believe certain vaccines are imperative and primarily responsible for the eradication of some of the worst diseases man has known. Smallpox is just one example. I have also survived all my adult life without a flu vaccine and have only been sick on a handful of occasions over the last 15 years.

Many (learned) posters on here have pointed out how Covid-19 and the flu are completely unrelated. So, if the players who get the flu shot can’t catch the flu, and the flu is purported to make Covid-19 worse, isn’t it only the Silvertails appointed numbnutts who might potentially suffer as a result?

Now I’m aware the word is that influenza lowers the immune system and in theory makes one more susceptible to catching Covid-19. But our immune system can’t as yet defend against the catching of Covid-19 due to it being such a new virus (isn’t this why not we awaiting a Covid-19 vaccine?). Furthermore, anyone who displays cold like symptoms is tested and placed in immediate quarantine. I’m confused.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13