• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And to this day, Dale Shearer stats that he should never have left Manly and actually tried to come back!
I am fb friends with Dale . Great down to earth guy . He still keeps fit , looks great and loves the Sea eagles and is a proud QLDER
Dales Shearer was one of the true Great players that made Manly Great
Dale was sensational player that would thrill a crowd with a match winning try from anywhere on the field with his blistering pace and grace .
What a player a real super star !!!

This mess is simply due the 2016 rebuild being shortsighted;

1) Buying overpriced players that other teams will partly fund for a period(s). Lane, Perret, Uate, Sirro. Cheap current year(s), then they unravel.
2) Paying overs to retain DCE on money that future immortals don't even earn.
3) Installing a rookie controllable coach from Penrith. No DCE mean's no Trent if I recall the press at the time. Winner winner there.
4) Rotating CEO's diminishing contract governance (BOZO either had 3 monkeys approach, or was an engineer of some sort).

We don't know what (if any) back end deals are in that mix, but given the TPA scandal is forcing pressure on the cap in 19 as well, we can probably safely assume they exist.

With all that, I don't blame any premium player from wanting out of the rabble we are rapidly becoming.

It's what happens when you try to build castles on sand.

Thanks BOZO.

Last edited:
She'll be apples!

Everyone just watch some catweazle

qiE9iXml_400x400.jpg

I don't believe Marty is going anywhere.

What is giving me the $hits right now, almost as much as the way the club is being run and the team is playing and being coached.....are the rose coloured glasses wearing, everyone should get a trophy types on social media with their "Support the club" rhetoric who try to shout down anyone who expresses their opinions on the piss poor way things currently are.

Of course we bloody well support the club. That is why we get upset and/or angry when things go like they are currently. But I'm getting rather PO'd (especially with a number of Manly supporter pages on Facebook) at being told by these nobodies that I'm not a true supporter if I dare to criticise.

That's why I prefer Silvertails. When things are bad like they currently are, for the most part (not always), we can criticise the team, the coach, the club and not get told we're not true supporters. I've been a Manly fan for 36 years and in that time I've seen the good and the very good, and I've also seen the bad and the very bad, but I have never stopped being a fan nor will I ever even consider it. Don't try to tell me I'm not a true supporter of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.
Great post mate . Keep saying it how you see it !!!

When we stop losing , stop missing tackles , stop dropping balls then the crisis stops and there is no more criticism .
Manly fans expectations are high and so they should be .
The moral of the story.....
start fcking winning and the crisis sht stops
Winning%20Is%20Everything.jpg

I just had a good convo with my parra mate eas peasy,just go support your other team,his is dragons mine is panthers,allways has been.i was born in st.george but live a lot out at penrith area so not a hard second team for me.
IT WILL KEEP ME SANE TILL NEXT YEAR.

I am fb friends with Dale . Great down to earth guy . He still keeps fit , looks great and loves the Sea eagles and is a proud QLDER
Dales Shearer was one of the true Great players that made Manly Great
Dale was sensational player that would thrill a crowd with a match winning try from anywhere on the field with his blistering pace and grace .
What a player a real super star !!!
Jeez you would have to be mates with my ole mate Jason Ferris as well wouldn't you Boze ?

What is giving me the $hits right now, almost as much as the way the club is being run and the team is playing and being coached.....are the rose coloured glasses wearing, everyone should get a trophy types on social media with their "Support the club" rhetoric who try to shout down anyone who expresses their opinions on the piss poor way things currently are.

These old ladies wont hear anything bad said about anyone that is or ever was involved with the club or team.

Thanks everyone. I just wanted to get that off my chest because I've had veins in my forehead popping all morning reading some of the crap on Facebook from those who can't hear the truth through their rose coloured glasses lol.

Seriously, I am literally a poofteenth away from telling just about all the Manly supporter groups on Facebook that I'm in, and their bleeding hearts who only want to hear how great things are, to go jump on a dildo, preferably without the good oil if you get my drift.
I'm not on Facebook.
Perhaps it would be better for the sanity of those who are to click it off for good.

Ok so let’s say that the Mole has his once in a blue moon accurate comment and he does want out. Where does Marty stand with his ‘we will win the 2018 premiership’ prediction?
Just goes to show you that Marty is no Nostradamus when it comes to predictions, as for going elsewhere, that's quite possible IF he WANTS to be released, however the club is not liable for any difference in his contract should he request to leave.
As for DCE, whether we like it or not, we are stuck with him, as it's highly unlikely any other club would come up with the cash we are paying him, and we certainly won't be paying any difference in his contract, unless the club WANTS to move him on, which is highly unlikely

Sorry mate but Marty is one player that does bleed for this team! He's our best forward & player week in week out. He has some penalties & errors in him but i think this comes from frustration & trying too hard to cover for other players' inadequacies! If we lose Marty, Walker & Kelly we may as well shut up shop! We ain't gonna find replacements of their caliber anytime soon!
I’m not saying he’s not a good player Max, he most definitely is. Just saying if he wants out then there’s not much we can do, plus I’d rather a player who want to be here.

Tigers are a great example. Lost woods, Tedesco and Moses. I’m sure there fans thought they’d be fuc$ed but they have came out of it arguably stronger. Of course we do need a decent coach but that’s a whole different story..

As much as I love these players we should be letting some to begin the rebuild. Marty can go, Walker also and Daly but he will unlikely walk away from his contract. Only two I'm confident will never leave is Jake and Tom.

I’m not saying he’s not a good player Max, he most definitely is. Just saying if he wants out then there’s not much we can do, plus I’d rather a player who want to be here.

Tigers are a great example. Lost woods, Tedesco and Moses. I’m sure there fans thought they’d be fuc$ed but they have came out of it arguably stronger. Of course we do need a decent coach but that’s a whole different story..
If we rebuilt like the Tigers that'd be awesome.

I was never happy about his signing and when I posted how utterly SH1T the signing would be, people disagreed because Nsw jagged an Origin series with him at halfback and DCE needed a seven who could control the game. We were at our best for three weeks with Walker at six because he played direct and put the defence in two minds. How’s it looking now for those who insisted Hodkinson was the answer? When Walker comes back he gets the spot... we looked awesome in the three matches when he played there. Should have beaten the Rorters, and spanked the Broncos and Storm away.

I was shot down as well about this signing by some that though he would be the messiah. In my books DOGkinson, once a dog always a MUTT.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8