• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have no other words
This club has turned into such a basket case apart from northern eagles days never been so hurt and embarrassed to support this club.
Right down from the CEO and owners no one cares.
Today that was awful, simply awful and no excuses.
No heart , no gameplan, nothing.
We are a joke of a club at present and things are only going to get worse.
I want my club back, the way it use to be.
I am not going to never stop supporting this club I love , ask anyone I know they say I am obsessed with manly but it is so poor where we are now.
To Kelly Parker and both Tom and Jake for backing up from Wednesday well done and the rest of you should be ashamed especially DCE.
Dragons by 40 next week.
And yes I said all week warriors by 13 +

Last edited:
I have no other words
This club has turned into such a basket case apart from northern eagles days never been so hurt and embarrassed to support this club.
I am not going to never stop supporting this club I love , ask anyone I know they say I am obsessed with manly but it is so poor where we are now.
To Kelly Parker and both Tom and Jake for backing up from Wednesday well done amd the rest of you should be ashamed especially DCE.
Dragons by 40 next week.
Cool story

Who did it help?

DCE as the captain needs to be the leader out there. He looks so disinterested it frustrates me !! He needs to be dropped for at least one game !! I'm sick and tired of seeing manly loose and nothing change ! The only players that have tried there absolute hardest all year is jake, tom, Kelly, Thompson and tapau the rest have been a joke !! SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE !!!!

The worst thing to happen to our season, was flogging the Eels in round 2. Because Barrett has persisted with the same game plan ever since, irrespective of the opposition, or the situation within the game. If we don’t beat sides through the middle, we aren’t even in the game. Fact, Manly have scored more try’s through the middle third than any other team... says it all really. Listening to Barrett now, same old sh1t... great effort from the side, reckons we were in the game when Turbos pass was called forward... in farking believable!

Last edited:
The worst thing to happen to our season, was flogging the Eels in round 2. Since then, Barrett has persisted with the same game plan ever since. Irrespective of the opposition, or the situation within the game. If we don’t beat sides through the middle, we aren’t even in the game. Fact, Manly have scored more try’s through the middle third than any other team... says it all really. Listening to Barrett now, same old sh1t... great effort from the side, reckons we were in the game when Turbos pass was called forward... in farking believable!
Just watched it
Wow seriously he sounded like a broken record, no heart for this club at all
And DCE not facing the media
TB you need to go you are the weakest link good bye

DCE doesn't even have the balls to front the press conference after the game what an absolute disgrace !! API has a Brocken foot we are in a lot of trouble who replaces him besides brown ?

DCE doesn't even have the balls to front the press conference after the game what an absolute disgrace !! API has a Brocken foot we are in a lot of trouble who replaces him besides brown ?
Hastings ..just joking
Yes we are in big trouble
Oh well we play the dragons next week down at Wollongong not hard at all
Dragons by 40

No, we weren't pathetic. Worriers were very good. When you compare the standard of our match with Souths V Titans it was superior. Worriers would have flogged them too.
We led 8-0 and then Api was injured. This led to 34 points being scored against us.
My gripe is that DCE and Hodkinson are playing so poorly. We have no decent attack. Our completions are good but we are not taking any chances in attack.
We must try Tom Wright as 5/8. Even if it doesn't work it will be no worse than what we have - a 5/8 who runs twice in an entire match for a gain of six metres!

I have no other words
To Kelly Parker and both Tom and Jake for backing up from Wednesday well done amd the rest of you should be ashamed especially DCE.
Dragons by 40 next week.

well arent you a hero

Resigning DCE was the worst decision we could have made

absolutely, we should have re-signed him for his original offer about 2/3 of what we had to pay after we resigned him to the Gold coast and then needed to pay overs.

Unfortunately Barrett had no say in any of that so we should sack Barrett

well arent you a hero
I think DAVOHAN123 puts in writing what most of us think, this is the worst Manly side in many many years, it's embarrassing and depressing, there's seemingly nothing to hold out hope for, I for one am looking forward to the off season, at least for six months I can dream of possibilities, what we're being served up is crap, all sides get injuries but at least the players have a dig, not the majority of this lot!!

I think DAVOHAN123 puts in writing what most of us think, this is the worst Manly side in many many years, it's embarrassing and depressing, there's seemingly nothing to hold out hope for, I for one am looking forward to the off season, at least for six months I can dream of possibilities, what we're being served up is crap, all sides get injuries but at least the players have a dig, not the majority of this lot!!

So just leave for 6 months, hardly rocket surgery to work out how to get to the off season without exposure to our results

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6