Cricket World Cup 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well played Pakistan. Are very controlled game.

Just on England they are suffering because the EBC are not preparing the pitches lol.

Just our luck to get the Pakis on a pitch that may as well have been imported from the subcontinent !! We didn’t select our team wisely either, should have played an extra spinner

Certainly has livened things up, Pakistan have Afghans and Bangers to go, Poms have us then India

We aren’t secure but NRR is very handy still

Loving that Paki win - really puts pressure on Poms now. Can't afford to drop another game and two tough ones left. Bangers not out of it either, although they do play India in their next game. How funny if India beat the Poms to secure a semi spot and then rest players against the Bangers and lose. That sets up Bangers v Pakis in last round as a potential semi final showdown to knock England out.

We need to beat Kiwis so they have something to play for against the Poms.

Watching the SAvSRI game. 47th over all the players drop to the ground, as in face first, flat bellied on the ground....It was a swarm of bees!!! I’ve watched a lot of sport in my time, but I have never seen anything like that before. What was even more astounding was the commentators had this , "Oh, it’s the old bee dive, happens all the time’ approach. The bees have definitely been the highlight so far in a bludger of a match.

Last edited:
Watching the SAvSRI game. 47th over all the players drop to the ground, as in face first, flat bellied on the ground....It was a swarm of bees!!! I’ve watched a lot of sport in my time, but I have never seen anything like that before. What was even more astounding was the commentators had this , "Oh, it’s the old bee dive, happens all the time’ approach. The bees have definitely been the highlight so far in a bludger of a match.

I've seen it (on tv) once before (wusses), and and and...it's looks like it's going to be an easy win for Sth Africa, just when Sri Lanka needed a big game.

Farkkkkk......5/92. Maxwell bombs out again. That was special from Neesham. @Kiwi Eagle is probably doing cartwheels in his lounge room about now.

sheesh. Cant win a world cup if you crumble against the big guns.

I was hoping Maxwell wouldn't throw it away.

Where's a Michael Bevan when you need one?

Khawaja throws his wicket away on 88 (3 balls left in the innings...so that was tongue in cheek)

No sixes in this innings...!

D'oh! Starc out for a golden duck

HAT TRICK FOR BOULT

Aust obv think the innings was over when Khawaja was out but forgot about the last 4 balls.

Well done to Boult.

That’s it for me. Bedtime.I can only hope Starc goes nuts and picks up at least 5 for.
Ian Smith is a funny bloke.

Aust 243 all done.

2 games at the moment.

Aust v NZ (top of the table), and

AFG v Pak

Guess which one Canada is showing?

Yep, Afg v Pak.

I still can't believe Guptill's catch on Smith!

And a good win by Aust.

A tad unexpected I might add.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4