Cricket World Cup 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice knock from Finch last night and well supported by Smithy.. Solid win on what looked a good batting track. Finch has turned his fortunes around, leading ODI scorer this year to date, less than 12 months ago he was struggling to hit it off the square and reach double figures.

A very good run chase got Bangladesh home over the West Indies. Needed 322 to win and got them comfortably in the end.

Will the W.Indies ever make it back?

King Kane does it again

Always cracks me up watching him almost embarrassed as he raises the bat for a ton compared to warner jumping around

De Grandhomme was huge as well, one of the best in the world to watch bat when he is in

Cya South Africa

Personally I think the top 4 is done and dusted now

Very tense last few overs in the NZ v sa game which was only 49 overs long each innings.

Grandhomme (French for Big man) did have a big game but the century maker gets the man of the match award. As KE alluded too, Kane seems quite humble and always quick to talk up his team over his individual achievements.

The tv station over here did a story on NZ and their efforts at the world cups during the change of innings. They have the second most wins in world cup matches (behind Aust) yet the Semi finals seem to be their undoing.

Out of the 4 finalists (which I also think is done) I can't choose between Eng, India, and NZ. I think at the moment Aust is the weakest of the four.

Should be some cracker matches coming up!

Sri Lanka beat England! (nice)

And a good recovery from New Zealand after losing both openers for no runs. 148 from Williamson, what a knock!

Probably too much to ask Afghanistan to beat India. Although....

Afghanistan require another 90 runs with 5 wickets and 14.2 overs remaining

oh boy oh boy oh boy

what a finish coming up with NZ v the WI...!

NZ win with a catch taken high on the boundary when WI only needed 6 to win!

wow

Last edited:
Dear oh Dear it would have been heart in the mouth stuff when that ball was sailing high and towards the boundary rope!

When I saw the height on it I thought it was over the rope

Such an easy team to support at the moment, Kane another beautiful ton with barely any celebration, and instead of running off to celebrate the win, Ross Taylor and a couple of others went to Braithwaite who was on his knees mid pitch to congratulate him and check on him

Please explain ...... I can just imagine the shiite this girl will have to put up with .... forever ..

omg! lol

wow. I ... do ...not....know

Maybe she's like the guy who never hears you screaming in his ear for the footy and always runs into 5 defenders as the try line beckons in front of you!

That's awesome.

Though she did take this catch...

https://twitter.com/englandcricket/status/1139419830870691840

So she can live off that one instead!

Last edited:
Maybe she is a baseball import looking for the double play with foot by the stumps being enough lol

Was a cracking women’s game between Malawi and Rwanda last week, Rwanda scoring 6 off 9 overs with Malawi taking 4 balls to chase it

Maybe she is a baseball import looking for the double play with foot by the stumps being enough lol

Was a cracking women’s game between Malawi and Rwanda last week, Rwanda scoring 6 off 9 overs with Malawi taking 4 balls to chase it

It was! I posted the scorecard link a few posts above. Especially when extras equaled 5 of the 6!

England looking shaky to make semis now - 3 losses so far. LOL ....it'd be nice if they missed out but unfortunately the other sides that should be competing have been woeful - WIN, SAF, SRL and PAK all ordinary this tournament.

Bloody Aussies have struggled to capitalise on good starts - same last night. Good to see the bowlers firing though.

Pity that the India v Kiwi game was washed out - that would have been a cracker

How, who, what, when, why.....!!

Pakistan beat New Zealand!

I'm going to say thank you New Zealand for helping England's chances to be knocked out. A valiant sacrifice! (No offence Pakistan).

So far India have only played five games, everyone else 6 or 7.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7