Cricket World Cup 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
stick with Ash.
Ash didn’t muck around with the young lass. Onwards to Serena.
Of course the South Africans are playing like they should’ve a month ago.
Steve Smith still copping a lot of stick. Personally I hope he belts the winning runs in the final. He’s served his penance.

Ash didn’t muck around with the young lass. Onwards to Serena.
Of course the South Africans are playing like they should’ve a month ago.
Steve Smith still copping a lot of stick. Personally I hope he belts the winning runs in the final. He’s served his penance.

I really hope Ash wins another one (so do we all I guess).

Must be something (or nothing) in the pitch as it looks like nothing is happening. If its a turner then it's only going to suit the Sth Africans in their innings. All the talk about how better it would be to win and not have to travel may be a bit premature!

Struggling at 4/136. Losing players too injuries in key positions. And fkn Maxwell falls for his 400h short-pitched slash.Bring in Handscomb.

Few injury concerns now with Ussie out and The Stoin in doubt. Handscomb or Wade being touted as replacements for Khawaja, both of whom will fill the void admirably, although maybe more attacking upside to Wade down the order and Smith promoted to 3. Really need the Bog Show to fire, he's been ordinary of late, so we could do with a match winning cameo from him. If Stoinis is out do we go with the extra batsman or stick with an all rounder - extra bat will mean getting 10 overs out of Maxwell - is that a worse scenario than Coulter-Nile or Marsh trundlers ??

Poms in good touch, and Edgbaston producing plenty of runs. Might need all the batting depth we can get. Starc the key - bowled poorly against South Africa - need him to be on line early to Roy and the Bloodnut. Other Ranga in Stokes is key wicket

I don’t know what to make of Stoins, had 1 good knock against us at Eden Park but hadn’t done much since and gets talked up deluxe

Mate reckons there is a chance of both semis and the final being washouts based on forecast

Last edited:
They should just have four winners.

I have no idea about every teams forum. Could make for an exciting final series.

Going for the two upsets. NZ and Oz. Man, that would piiss the promoters off.

Ok, the trumpets and drumming from the Indian supporters was fun at the start of the series. But I don’t know what’s worse atm, NZ struggling, the bloody drums, or every commentator that’s been on so far going with ,"If NZ are any hope, Kane Williamson needs a big game/score/ from him". No kidding, he’s carried them this far, why not.

Back talking to myself again.
So it’s rain delayed atm. India all over the Kiwis atm.
Just watching the Fox studio panel talking about Handscomb or Wade coming in, and it
got a little heated there with the host (?) and Andrew Symonds. They were throwing daggers at each other (not figuratively, but hey, that’d be interesting too.) Roy was not a happy boy when they cut for the ad-break. I reckon he would’ve let rip, when they were off air.

Play finally suspended for the day after much dithering about. NZ 5-211 after 46.1 overs.

Very very tough pitch to bat on, was meant to be the World Cup of roads and 350+ scores, we haven’t played on a flat one yet !!! Seamed everywhere early on then Jadeja was turning it square

A few runs short, but if it plays the same way and our seamers hit the right spots, the Indians will be working very hard for their runs

Talk this morning that they’ll drop Maxwell. Stoinis passed his fitness test. Handscomb and Wade into the side. I don’t know about dropping Maxwell though. Sure he’s been disappointing with the bat. But his bowlings been ok. And if Stoinis does injure himself on game day, Finch will have to find the best part of twenty overs from somewhere else. In saying all that, the Aussies are like Manly of 2019. They play better when their backs are to the wall, and their not favourites.
#undertheradar

Last edited:
Sometimes it's the only way to get intelligent conversation!

Not necessarily in my case GE @:blush:.
I reckon I went through half a box of Panadol last night with the drums,trumpets, noise. (God, I sound like an old bastard :eek:).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8