Cooper Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@XV-1 .... are you going to let these 2 pelicans get away with insulting the Golden Slipper .. calling him tampon ...

Go on ... get inta them ... rip 'em a new one ... descend upon them with the wrath of the righteous ... poke your tongue out at them ...

And then ... do what you are famous for worldwide ... Stamp your foot and pout ...

On a positive note, Tampon is much fitter this year than last. All that time on the sideline will also ensure he stays injury free for longer.

Yes, yes, yes… I think, fitter when he plays with himself?

Can understand going for a relatively safe option [ Cooper ] at 6 even if it also includes some limitations , Always the option of giving Kaeo a run there at some stage but with Lawton unfortunately out again , will be i st option giving Fropgy a rest

@XV-1 .... are you going to let these 2 pelicans get away with insulting the Golden Slipper .. calling him tampon ...

Go on ... get inta them ... rip 'em a new one ... descend upon them with the wrath of the righteous ... poke your tongue out at them ...

And then ... do what you are famous for worldwide ... Stamp your foot and pout ...

I think you already did that 😄

Cooper Johns ,Parker ,Harper going no where with those three !!!!
Of those 3 only Parker would be considered a normal too 17 pick.

Everyone seems to be conveniently forgetting about our injury issues causing these second tier players to be chosen.

But you are right , we are not going anywhere with them , however who do you pick instead of them ??

Of those 3 only Parker would be considered a normal too 17 pick.

Everyone seems to be conveniently forgetting about our injury issues causing these second tier players to be chosen.

But you are right , we are not going anywhere with them , however who do you pick instead of them ??

I thought it was simple.

Sack the deadwood, and sign Teddy, Latrell and Munster.

Plus the story was 'borrowed' from Strabo.

The earliest recorded tales is by Strabo a Greek who recorded the story of Rhodopis between 7 BCE and 23 CE. She was a young Greek courtesan who attracted the attention of the Pharaoh when an eagle flew off with her sandal, while she was taking a bath. The eagle dropped it in the Pharaoh's lap. He was so intrigued by the shoe and it's shape that he searched for the owner.

Plus the story was 'borrowed' from Strabo.

The earliest recorded tales is by Strabo a Greek who recorded the story of Rhodopis between 7 BCE and 23 CE. She was a young Greek courtesan who attracted the attention of the Pharaoh when an eagle flew off with her sandal, while she was taking a bath. The eagle dropped it in the Pharaoh's lap. He was so intrigued by the shoe and it's shape that he searched for the owner.
Well the eagle was actually the rightful owner, taking lawful possession of the sandal when the courtesan clearly abandoned it. :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8