Cooper Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll give Johns this, he has a great short kicking game. His grubber kicks into the in goal are all on the money.
He looked good in the 2 games during the trials and that was when Gordie was taking the pressure off him by organizing the forwards, giving quick service and the controlling the ruck. Throw in Gordon at 9 and I bet you Cooper will look a lot better.
Not to mention Johns was playing halfback with Schu at 5/8.

He looked good in the 2 games during the trials and that was when Gordie was taking the pressure off him by organizing the forwards, giving quick service and the controlling the ruck. Throw in Gordon at 9 and I bet you Cooper will look a lot better.
Not to mention Johns was playing halfback with Schu at 5/8.

You obviously still haven't got a girlfriend ..... I'm starting to see why ...

And you use a blowup doll for a mattress, not that hard to figure out.

C'mon .... you can do better ...

Have you tried those new fangle dangled dating sites ? .... surely there is a girl out there that wants to spend time with an OCD Dunning-Kruger candidate ... she would have plenty of funny stories to tell her friends ....

C'mon .... you can do better ...

Have you tried those new fangle dangled dating sites ? .... surely there is a girl out there that wants to spend time with an OCD Dunning-Kruger candidate ... she would have plenty of funny stories to tell her friends ....
Don't quit your day job. Your attempt at comedy is pretty lame.
Wittiness makes you look like a clown, just give up already.

Agreed ... but you have now posted 2 messages without whinging or bagging players .... surely you feel uplifted by the experience ?
What are you, the gestapo?
Just go back to issuing your parking fines champ, I think I've figured out what you do for a living...

41a1ce03db864774a1d59cc701717c16.jpg

Last edited:
What are you, the gestapo?

No ... just someone concerned for your mental health .... for you to completely lose your shiite following a loss to the premiers bodes ill for inner harmony and demonstrates your lack of emotional maturity ....

Should you be interested, I suggest you start Yoga ... and a simple pose, The Downward facing Dog, would be a good starting point as it improves the blood circulation to the brain ...

No ... just someone concerned for your mental health .... for you to completely lose your shiite following a loss to the premiers bodes ill for inner harmony and demonstrates your lack of emotional maturity ....

Should you be interested, I suggest you start Yoga ... and a simple pose, The Downward facing Dog, would be a good starting point as it improves the blood circulation to the brain ...
Wit isn't your strong point, how many times do you need to be told.
You seem to get irritated by my posts, its ok...there's such thing called ignorance.
The world doesn't revolve around you so you can ignore my posts if you don't like it.

Plus the story was 'borrowed' from Strabo.

The earliest recorded tales is by Strabo a Greek who recorded the story of Rhodopis between 7 BCE and 23 CE. She was a young Greek courtesan who attracted the attention of the Pharaoh when an eagle flew off with her sandal, while she was taking a bath. The eagle dropped it in the Pharaoh's lap. He was so intrigued by the shoe and it's shape that he searched for the owner.
Don't forget the legend of Lazza haha

Lazza The Greek was lamenting his life to his friends one day - I have amassed great wealth and done many things of greatest for my community, he said.

See that school and university downtown - I build those places! But do people call me Lazza the Builder? No!

Look at those magnificent shipyards, i was the engineer who designed them but do people call me Lazza The Engineer? No.

Look at all my restaurants and community kitchens that provide wonderful food and work for my countrymen but do people call me Lazza The Restauranter? No!

But I get caught fcking one lousy goat ....

Sign 'em all, let form decide!

Now, we just gotta get a salary sombrero. And we need something better to look after players post career so they 'sign for unders' as they are 'super happy' in the area. nudge nudge

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4