Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Club news

Supreme Leader

Hey Wheel, please pass on (at the next meeting) that interstate members should be able to access this stuff too via the online store.
It’s a shame that Joe Blow can walk in and get 50% off Manly merchandise but interstate members only get 10%.
Totally agree mate, I'm Newcastle so if I add in the cost of petrol and the frustration of driving in Sydney traffic, I'm paying 100% ANYWAY?

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
2019 Tipping Competitor
Our Great club is made Great by Legends on and off the field, from Great players and Great club members.
2021 is the year we all must raise the bar and make our club Greater
Time for all of us supporters to Walk the Talk and make our support count for our Great club through club membership and become a Manly Legend
Take it away Beaver ! .....
2021 Sea Eagles Membership Package update
Hear from Sea Eagles legend Steve Menzies about the changes to our 2021 Sea Eagles Membership package

Batty

Totally agree mate, I'm Newcastle so if I add in the cost of petrol and the frustration of driving in Sydney traffic, I'm paying 100% ANYWAY?
I’m QLD and in all honesty it’s us out of town members that probably want more of these merchandise opportunities.
My kids can’t get to games so all they get for the year is their supporters member pack - would be nice if we were offered (at least) the same benefits as everyone else. Would soak up 50%. Especially leading into Xmas.

But unfortunately I’ve mentioned it before directly to the Eagles and the club doesn’t seem to see it as a priority.

Stevie

I recently filled out a survey sent to me by the club , majority of the questions were regarding Businesses that are on the northern beaches , does the club not realise not all members are from the northern beaches ...

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I recently filled out a survey sent to me by the club , majority of the questions were regarding Businesses that are on the northern beaches , does the club not realise not all members are from the northern beaches ...
The questions in the survey were all club sponsors, unfortunately not many businesses outside of the northern beaches sponsor the Sea Eagles

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I’m QLD and in all honesty it’s us out of town members that probably want more of these merchandise opportunities.
My kids can’t get to games so all they get for the year is their supporters member pack - would be nice if we were offered (at least) the same benefits as everyone else. Would soak up 50%. Especially leading into Xmas.

But unfortunately I’ve mentioned it before directly to the Eagles and the club doesn’t seem to see it as a priority.
Will pass on the feedback

Shoe1

I get your point, but you wouldn’t have to drive in Sydney traffic.

It’s an easy run from the M1 to mona vale rd then Warringah rd. Mainly driving through bush on the northern outskirts.

Eagle of London

Premium Member
Hey Wheel, please pass on (at the next meeting) that interstate members should be able to access this stuff too via the online store.
It’s a shame that Joe Blow can walk in and get 50% off Manly merchandise but interstate members only get 10%.
How about international members too? Looking for gear for my kids so would happily attend the sale if I wasn't in UK.

Supreme Leader

It’s an easy run from the M1 to mona vale rd then Warringah rd. Mainly driving through bush on the northern outskirts.
Wish it was true about the traffic. On one Friday in 2019 had a meeting at 3pm in Parramatta finished at 3.40pm then left to go a game at Brookie with a game start at 7.50. Went up Penant Hills Road across to Mona Vale Road, got there at 8.15 hmmmmm.

Anyway still got to be $50 in petrol costs, and then the nagging with the wife

conanu

Premium Member
How about international members too? Looking for gear for my kids so would happily attend the sale if I wasn't in UK.
I am still getting over the fact that they have decided to charge us overseas members an extra $10 for a standard membership. I guess their logic was we get all those extra benefits like not being able to go to any games or members functions. Pretty saavy business plan treating fans that don't live on the Northern Beaches with contempt. I guess the Northern Beaches is such a huge growth area for Rugby League with all of that old money that they don't need to worry about other places.

Shoe1

Wish it was true about the traffic. On one Friday in 2019 had a meeting at 3pm in Parramatta finished at 3.40pm then left to go a game at Brookie with a game start at 7.50. Went up Penant Hills Road across to Mona Vale Road, got there at 8.15 hmmmmm.

Anyway still got to be $50 in petrol costs, and then the nagging with the wife
Pennant hills rd is a shocker, but don’t need to use it from newy to brookie

Budgewoi Eagle

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor

Unless you want an actual life.

globaleagle

stay tuned
Staff member
Premium Member
I am still getting over the fact that they have decided to charge us overseas members an extra $10 for a standard membership. I guess their logic was we get all those extra benefits like not being able to go to any games or members functions. Pretty saavy business plan treating fans that don't live on the Northern Beaches with contempt. I guess the Northern Beaches is such a huge growth area for Rugby League with all of that old money that they don't need to worry about other places.
I'm not saying it's right...but the extra $10 helps in the postage cost. I'm in the same geographical boat as you and when the packs were being sent from ...errr... it's somewhere in Asia, I can't remember- and still arriving months late, it was annoying so I switched to the $10 cheaper version and asked someone in Australia to send it to me.

they've sorted that out now so I'm back to the International package.

I'm also not saying it's a quick fix but you can email your suggestions to the membership people at Manly direct with any suggestions you think of. I sent some to the committee members from here a couple of years ago, but might re-send it direct to the club as well.

For me, I'm sadder that the promised gifts from the MWRLFC didn't arrive this year after a few emails of unfulfilled promises rather than coughing up an extra $10. That was disappointing.

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18
10 Warriors 20 8 0 12 -115 16