Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Club news

Technical Coach

Ha, you don’t know my Mrs she’d cut my nuts off!’
Well if she cuts your nuts off it is a two way benefit, she no longer has to deal with your frustrated advances each week and you no longer get distracted by or have the motivation to enter French Canadian Heaven.

Mind you false hope is better than no hope i say, so disregard the above.

conanu

Premium Member
I'm not saying it's right...but the extra $10 helps in the postage cost. I'm in the same geographical boat as you and when the packs were being sent from ...errr... it's somewhere in Asia, I can't remember- and still arriving months late, it was annoying so I switched to the $10 cheaper version and asked someone in Australia to send it to me.

they've sorted that out now so I'm back to the International package.

I'm also not saying it's a quick fix but you can email your suggestions to the membership people at Manly direct with any suggestions you think of. I sent some to the committee members from here a couple of years ago, but might re-send it direct to the club as well.

For me, I'm sadder that the promised gifts from the MWRLFC didn't arrive this year after a few emails of unfulfilled promises rather than coughing up an extra $10. That was disappointing.
I get what you are saying but you are kind of missing my point, part of the benefit of a $75 membership is the exclusive ability to buy tickets for our games and NRL games and when covid isn't on Members fan days. We don't get any of that benefit, I basically join every year to help the club and to feel a part of the club and have no problem doing that, I don't need hats and scarves and would actually be happy with a letter with a sticker which costs $1.20 to send overseas and to be honest I would be happy with just an email because it is not about the knick knacks, A $50 overseas membership with a sticker would give a $48.80 pure profit to the club however If they made the overseas membership more affordable I would buy more than just my own which has the potential to be an extra 4 or so memberships. I guess the club aren't driven by increasing member numbers and potentially more revenue but just maintaining the same bottom line.

globaleagle

stay tuned
Staff member
Premium Member
I get what you are saying but you are kind of missing my point, part of the benefit of a $75 membership is the exclusive ability to buy tickets for our games and NRL games and when covid isn't on Members fan days. We don't get any of that benefit, I basically join every year to help the club and to feel a part of the club and have no problem doing that, I don't need hats and scarves and would actually be happy with a letter with a sticker which costs $1.20 to send overseas and to be honest I would be happy with just an email because it is not about the knick knacks, A $50 overseas membership with a sticker would give a $48.80 pure profit to the club however If they made the overseas membership more affordable I would buy more than just my own which has the potential to be an extra 4 or so memberships. I guess the club aren't driven by increasing member numbers and potentially more revenue but just maintaining the same bottom line.
Ah, I see what you're saying.

Thanks

:)

Batty

Yep well said.
Knights offering a $5 membership with a personalised player to member thank you video is a what Manly should be looking at as an option.
Manlys membership group don’t seem to listen to members though - especially out of towners. Seems their focus is the local Brookvale group.

Ben

Not sure weather to take seriously without a highlights package video of not.

Staff online

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18