Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OR

the club goes belly up and the license is handed back to the NRL to do whatever they wish.

Perth Sea Eagles
Adelaide Sea Eagles
Central Coast ( QLD) Sea Eagles

Or worse , just the license is used with a brand new name and colours.

You can absolutely guarantee the Penn’s will have that covered , Penn Sport could possibly be a $2 company.
Dont forget the Bears will be sniffing around Mark, hoping we fall over

Putting thing in perspective ....
If Passionate Paramatta fans can endure 14 years of disgraceful wooden spoons and keep their spirits up and keep renewing then so can we because us fans are the spirit of our Legendary club
They do have more comfy seats and better amenities and catering etc. to watch their often rubbish footy team. We have to suffer to watch.

Not sure that anyone's mentioned it but I'm really interested to see if the memberships offer anything different this year. I believe one of Mestrov's successes at the Greyhounds was bringing in crowds. Fingers crossed.

Not sure that anyone's mentioned it but I'm really interested to see if the memberships offer anything different this year. I believe one of Mestrov's successes at the Greyhounds was bringing in crowds. Fingers crossed.
Well I for one, will be asking again for at least 1 free 4 Pines Beer voucher - the tight arses!

Last edited:
They do have more comfy seats and better amenities and catering etc. to watch their often rubbish footy team. We have to suffer to watch.
The eels have comfy seats ? Are you serious ?

Every Eels comfy seat comes with a wooden spoon
A wooden spoon up supporters arse is not comfortable

There is no wooden spoon on Manly seats feathered friend

The New Manly 2023 era is on its way

New coaching staff

New players

New club direction and the only way is UP

Be up to it
and Become a club member and play a part in our New Manly Era

See the source image

The New Manly 2023 era is on its way

New coaching staff

New players

New club direction and the only way is UP

Be up to it
and Become a club member and play a part in our New Manly Era

See the source image
Who are the new coaching Staff?? who are the new players??... what is the new direction????... Mr Slimeball aint getting a cent of my hard earned just yet.

Who are the new coaching Staff?? who are the new players??... what is the new direction????... Mr Slimeball aint getting a cent of my hard earned just yet.
The old players and coaches have left

The old ways are gone and we are heading in a new direction and the only way is towards success

New coaching staff and players have been well documented on this forum

This is the most important bit and read very carefully @Frogz !!!

Mr Penn may own the club but the spirit of the club is the passionate supporters
Now if you do not want to be a part of the spirit of the club then this is your loss feathered friend and not Mr Penns

THE MANLY SPIRIT LIVES ON
THANKS TO THE NEVER SAY DIE PASSIONATE MANLY SUPPORTERS

The old players and coaches have left

The old ways are gone and we are heading in a new direction and the only way is towards success

New coaching staff and players have been well documented on this forum

This is the most important bit and read very carefully @Frogz !!!

Mr Penn may own the club but the spirit of the club is the passionate supporters
Now if you do not want to be a part of the spirit of the club then this is your loss feathered friend and not Mr Penns

THE MANLY SPIRIT LIVES ON
THANKS TO THE NEVER SAY DIE PASSIONATE MANLY SUPPORTERS
the club is the passionate supporters....so people who aren't members. but go to every home game aren't allowed

the club is the passionate supporters....so people who aren't members. but go to every home game aren't allowed
The Passionate Manly supporter club membership Perspective ......

The Passionate supporters are the SPIRIT of the club
And most passionate supporters like me that I know are passionate enough about the club to love the club and become a member

Being a club member of the club comes with your own personal Manly number just like the personal numbers that Manly players have on their backs

Being a club member is not only passionate but also personal feathered friend

The Passionate Manly supporter club membership Perspective ......

The Passionate supporters are the SPIRIT of the club
And most passionate supporters like me that I know are passionate enough about the club to love the club and become a member

Being a club member of the club comes with your own personal Manly number just like the personal numbers that Manly players have on their backs

Being a club member is not only passionate but also personal feathered friend
so we go back to the old days, if u aren't a member...and want to pay cash to the Mr Slimeball fund.... you can't be a passionate supporter???.... is that what you are saying?

so we go back to the old days, if u aren't a member...and want to pay cash to the Mr Slimeball fund.... you can't be a passionate supporter???.... is that what you are saying?
This is your answer feathered friend

There would be no new days if it was not for the old passionate committed Manly souls that put the club first above all to see it thrive

ALL committed Manly clubs members proudly emulate those old passionate Manly souls that laid the great never say die foundations of our Legendary club

TrUE sUpPOrTeRs!!!

This is your answer feathered friend

There would be no new days if it was not for the old passionate committed Manly souls that put the club first above all to see it thrive

ALL committed Manly clubs members proudly emulate those old passionate Manly souls that laid the great never say die foundations of our Legendary club
Bullsh1t Bozo....just bullsh1t

Bullsh1t Bozo....just bullsh1t
Another Passionate Manly Sermon for you feathered friend

No one is Bigger than our Legendary club

And No big Ego or Big Agenda has Prevailed over the Manly spirit

The Manly spirit . The Committed Manly souls that have always put the club first above all Bullsht

Another Passionate Manly Sermon for you feathered friend

No one is Bigger than our Legendary club

And No big Ego or Big Agenda has Prevailed over the Manly spirit

The Manly spirit . The Committed Manly souls that have always put the club first above all Bullsht
Penn sells tomorrow and all that is bullsh1t Bozo.....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8